Email

Ukase

So...I tend to keep a tidy sum in my email so that when I start playing a lower level character, there's some influence in case it's needed.

I was replying to an e-mail, and noticed - just barely - that the sum of influence in a different email was now "attached" or included in my message which I was about to respond.

I caught it, it's a minor thing and one you'd never notice if you didn't keep a few million in your email. Still, it seems like a bug to me.

I had posted this in the Discord and was told to post it here instead.

And you have already.

To put it in my words.

If you reply to an email to send your lowbie some inf from your 50 (as many people do), replying to another email, be it your own or another person will duplicate that same amount of sent inf.

Not sure if there is a time limit or not.

I have done this on multiple occasions and it is easily reproducible.

Update, I was on an alt and realized I needed a few EMP merits to finish a T3 Alpha. Logout/in to another alt and when I emailed my first Emp, it had still had that same amount in the email from when I was testing it earlier.

On a possibly related note, I have also switched alts and have it take a few minutes for the AH to switch to that alt. It would show the AH from the previous alt.  Sometimes it will take multiple zonings for it to adjust.