/Energy Aura better on Stalkers & thoughts on STJ, please...

biostem

So in my efforts to try out many of the powersets that came out after I stopped playing CoX during its original run, I would like to give Street Justice a go.  I want to pair it with something interesting and different, so I'm leaning toward energy aura.  In looking at the list of powers that each AT gets, I noticed that stalkers only lose the 2 auto/passive powers, and gain hide + a toggle stun instead.  Can anybody give me some insight into this combo?  Thanks!

It's good for PVP and PVE.  Energy Aura has a heal, endurance recovery, and +recharge, and StJ has very high single target damage and the mechanic works particularly well with stalker mechanics.  You'll do fine with it.

It's good for PVP and PVE.  Energy Aura has a heal, endurance recovery, and +recharge, and StJ has very high single target damage and the mechanic works particularly well with stalker mechanics.  You'll do fine with it.

Great to hear!  Thanks.

Great to hear!  Thanks.

Forgot to mention, skip the toggle stun, it's not very good.

Great to hear!  Thanks.

Forgot to mention, skip the toggle stun, it's not very good.

Oh, ok.  Thanks again.