Tanker Secondaries, specifically Claws vs Street Justice

Nimruht

I rolled a Radiation Armor/Claws tank. I wanted a fast attack speed. Running through DFB, loving how fast the attacks were after leveling a Radiation Melee/Bio Armor scrapper. Radiation Melee has very slow attacks. Having something so fast is a very nice change of pace.

Someone on the DFB said that Stret Justice is better and faster. I would like some insight on this. By Pines, I cannot see a aignificant speed difference, and Street Justice has combo moves.  Is Street Justic worth rerolling my tanker?

My ultimate goal is fast & powerful attacks while maintaining my tankiness.

Street Justice has pretty fast animations and also is just plain pretty, period. Perhaps the finest animations in the game. And then, the T9 hits like a truck.

Claws is an older set and rougher around the edges, but it's got much stronger AoE than StJ with Spin and Shockwave. Shockwave slotted with a KB to KD IO is also fantastic soft control.

So it depends what you want. Both sets are fast. Both sets can be powerful in their own way. Personally, I'd stick with claws, if only because a rad/claws tanker sounds unique and fun.

Thank you. I was looking for some perspective. I am typically looking for the best way to optimize, but after playing rad melee and its slow attack chains, I needed something with zip.

Guess rime will tell if its a good design or not.

I 50-ed a bio/stj. Haven't finished IOing him yet but at the very least, the animations are a blast. It never feels like I'm moving too slow. It's really satisfying to stack up attack combos and then blow someone away with a finisher.