Smaller Zone Event Notices.

I find the zone event pop up notices (like the one in Kings Row for Paladin) annoying because they cannot be dismissed and they take up so much space.

Everyone - even those not interested in the event - have to live with a big blocky popup than interferes with hunt missions, etc.

If possible it would be nice for the devs to change these to a small circular "zone event" that pops up. blinks for a moment to get our attention but then disappears or can be dismissed by the player.

I have two requests, specifically for Paladin

+1 to letting me dismiss the pop up

And also, please, for the love of God, make the damn pop up disappear once Pally’s defeated.  I hate trying to find him only to find out he’s defeated

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

This may involve a change of the entire UI because the windows look like they use a standardised system.

I think the blinking window might, but being able to dismiss a window is already part of the game's UI

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting