Is Claws/Dark a complimentary pairing?

Argulus

I have seen some comments while trying to build my stalker about how /dark is endurance heavy and so doesn't build well with some primaries that are also end hungry (like Savage/Dark).  My only stalker back in the day was a Ninja Sword/ that wasn't /dark, so would like to know what folks have successfully used with /dark that wasn't extremely painful.

TechnoPrime - Robotics/Gadgets MM

Project Exo-Fusion - Warshade

RAD Hammer - Rad/Rad Brute

Battle Master - Kin/EA Scrapper

Wave Lord - Storm/Water Defender

Would like to know this too, have a DB/Dark Stalker named Whitechapel but not sure I want to level him if Dark is too much of a pain. I know Performance Enhancers and the like can help but don't want to gimp myself. I guess there is always the Energy pool to help with the Stam.

On other ATs, Staff (with its END reducing form), or sets that provide END siphon effects (Dark Melee's Dark Consumption) are popular choices for pairing with Dark.  Neither of those is available on the stalker version.

Claws is an excellent choice for END Efficiency, running about 40% better Damage Per Endurance than other sets.

When using Dark, it is important to look at the END cost of your individual toggles, and (especially in the early levels) only use the ones necessary. 

Note that your real large end costs come from your attacks, not your toggles (barring a few high cost toggles)

Your amazingly powerful Dark Regeneration should be slotted ASAP with the Theft of Essence Chance for +END Proc IO, and then slotted for a little bit of accuracy and as much healing, recharge, and endurance reduction as you can manage.  Once that END cost comes down some it, in company with the proc and when used in large crowds, goes from being END-painful to END-wash or even END recovery (You may, if you get a massive amount of global recharge, consider putting LESS recharge in the power late game to improve the endurance recovery due to increased procs per minute with less recharge built into the power, but this is an endgame concern - by then, youll know better than I what you need)

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Thanks for the feedback.  Super helpful.  Will definitely take this into consideration.

TechnoPrime - Robotics/Gadgets MM

Project Exo-Fusion - Warshade

RAD Hammer - Rad/Rad Brute

Battle Master - Kin/EA Scrapper

Wave Lord - Storm/Water Defender

I currently have a Claws/Dark stalker who’s in his early 20s and I haven’t been having any endurance issues yet, and I haven’t even slotted IOs yet. I’m about to respec him with a potential build idea, might post here later looking for feedback.

Behold my altitis

Webmistress Shelob - Crab Spider Soldier (50)

Bulldog Palmieri - AR/Devices Blaster (50)

Queen I - Elec/FF Controller (50)

Sir Bedrock - Fire/Stone Brute (50)