Base objects, textures and the server

Has anyone experimented to see at what point a base's quantity of objects/textures start to cause server issues/lag or players crashing inside the base? For those of us with latge scale or more ambitious projects it might be a good idea to know. Got the largest plot possible for our Castle, including several rooms and at least 1500 objects so far. The FPS hasnt taken a noticeable hit but i do have a brief period of texture rendering thats visible for certain objects when entering. Tbf i do run CoH on an older pc.

I have a base with the largest possible room, 5k objects, at least 1k of those (and probably closer to 2k) are trees, which have animation and sound tied to them. I have not noticed any lag whatsoever, and nobody has pointed lag out to me yet.

I have a base with the largest possible room, 5k objects, at least 1k of those (and probably closer to 2k) are trees, which have animation and sound tied to them. I have not noticed any lag whatsoever, and nobody has pointed lag out to me yet.

Excellent >:))

I have the maximum storage possible: two inspirations, three enhancements, the rest devoted to salvage.  I do get lag or brief mapservers occasionally when adding or removing items from storage.  I don't get this moving around in the base itself. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291