PvP Tier List - Recluse's Victory (IO/Incarnate meta)

Malex

Tier list: https://i.redd.it/ds44nchl9db31.png

Reddit thread: https://old.reddit.com/r/Cityofheroes/comments/cfgpzq/pvp_tier_list_recluses_victory_ioincarnate_meta/

Hi everyone,

A continuation of my last post (a Siren's Call tier list).

This tier list represents the strength and usefulness of each powerset in regards to the current Recluse's Victory meta. It is the result of observing/participating in Recluse's Victory, testing numbers with the newest powersets and discussions with other PvPers.

It is strongly suggested that any 'Viable' powerset at least be accompanied by a 'Top tier' powerset to balance it out.

PvP builds tend to be very different in powers and slotting than PvE.

If you need any help getting started, or are interested in perfecting your build, message me on discord (join the PvP discord) or in-game @Malex./@Malex

• Thanks 1

I would suggest expanding this into an actual tier list instead of the two classifications of "top tier" and "viable" (ie: S, A, B, C) and list out every actual set. As it stands, there are a lot of inaccuracies in terms of what is actually top tier versus what isn't on this list.

• 1 month later
On 7/19/2019 at 11:11 PM, vinnie_ said:

I would suggest expanding this into an actual tier list instead of the two classifications of "top tier" and "viable" (ie: S, A, B, C) and list out every actual set. As it stands, there are a lot of inaccuracies in terms of what is actually top tier versus what isn't on this list.

vinnie, you being someone with a lot of experience here, maybe you could take a stab at this yourself? And perhaps an arena-oriented version too? I'm curious as to what inaccuracies you'd point out.