Ice/Ice Electric Mastery needs help

sailormau

Hi So I just reached 50,  and  I know I need to respec. Problem is  I don't know how to  Build  her properly. I have Pines  but if anything it confuses me more.

Does anyone  have a design I can use to build  my character properly?

Please Help. Thank you

Hey, yeah, I totally get that. It's not really clear what you need to succeed when you're new to a playstyle or it's been a long time.

Here's some general tips to help out, and also some questions.

TIPS:

- Try to build up your Smashing, Lethal, and Energy defenses to anywhere in the 33% to 50% range, the higher the better. (30s: I need to stay behind the tank or pop purple inspirations to do hard content; 40: I need a little bit of team support to do hard content; 45: I can solo a lot of content; 50: I can solo most content). Fighting and Leadership pools are great for this.

- Make sure to slot Steadfast Protection +3% Def and Gladiator's Armor +3% Def -- they go in resistance slots.

- Get as much recharge as possible from your IO sets. Consider getting Hasten if you don't already; Aim, Ice Storm, Blizzard, and Havoc Punch in Elec Mastery in particular benefit from it. Luck of the Gambler +Recharge is great in defense abilities.

- Put your ATO sets in your single target attacks. When you can afford getting the Apocalypse set, put that in your best ST attack (Bitter Ice Blast).

- If you grabbed Havoc Punch for your first Elec ability, 5-slot a damage set and put in Force Feedback: Chance for Recharge or Explosive Strike: Chance for Smashing Damage in the sixth slot. The former is better if you don't have a lot of recharge (200%+).

- If you grabbed Electric Fences for your first Elec ability, 6-slot Enfeebled Operation (cheap) or 5-slot Gravitational Anchor (expensive) at your first opportunity for more recharge.

- Make sure you have Performance Shifter in Stamina and at least one 50+5 End Mod there; make sure you have Panacea and Miracle or Numina's in Health. You probably won't want to dual-three slot.

- You will most benefit from the Musculature Alpha Slot (probably).

QUESTIONS:

- Do you solo or group play more?

- What are your goals with your build?

- What's your budget?

- Tell me about the concept. What travel powers, if any, do you use?

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

Hi. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Honestly I didn't realize  there were questions. Your tips  were just that useful I was doing things step by step.

Do I solo or group play: I tend to do both, tho lately just started soloing

What are my goals  with the  Build:  I don't quite understand the  question?

What is your budget: a couple hundred Millon?

She  really is a reboot of my live character only I went Sentinel over blaster this time. My old blaster on live had a killer  build, but  can't remember what it was (memory issues ) As for travel powers  She uses  fly

Here is a current screenie of my build

2019-07-26 (2).png

• 2 weeks later