Attuned Purple Sets???

HellsFury

On 1/31/2023 at 4:12 PM, aethereal said:

Attuning a purple is useless....Boosting is a huge amount of resources for a very marginal benefit in most cases

I agree, most attuning is best done on +Def and +Rech IO to hit the defense cap or get closer to perma recharge

I have 2 toons with 3 slotted hasten and 1 with 4 slotted hasten to get, all +5 because the only recharge I could get it up to was was 162-172...and I still got it under the 120 recharge for hasten 🙃

Where as most boost for +def usually grants at best +1.5%, sometimes 2% to get over that 45%

Then against I have made like 5 toons recently all attune just to use in the 30s, got a Necro/Dark MM who can perma summon that horde of ghosts every 32 seconds 🙂

And an energy/fire brute (no burn, tanks pretty well, and abuses Fiery Embrace to 2 shot 50 bosses) whose +5 boosted everything except for procs unless its like recharge/Proc, the +rech gets boosted.  Pure procs you cannot boost.

And still making more toons, sometimes petless Dominators or regen /ice scrappers who can max resist cap for 30 seconds.  Been making things that rely on a gimmick, like combo builders or that fiery embrace brute who does burst damage.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer