Vanguard HVAS attacks Halloween salvage vendor

Almafeta

It's like when you turn your back on your two cats and then suddenly a fight breaks out.

This also raises a good question: what if the HVAS won?  Would there be no vendor there until the server was rebooted?

Edited by Clave Dark 5
New idea, tried to avoid spamming thread
  • Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Bad blood between those two for years.  Don't ask. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

On 7/25/2019 at 2:37 AM, Clave Dark 5 said:

It's like when you turn your back on your two cats and then suddenly a fight breaks out.

This also raises a good question: what if the HVAS won?  Would there be no vendor there until the server was rebooted?

I'll test that tonight.  Annah got down to about 20% health, but then a teammate summoned Amy who healed Annah and allowed her to win.

5 minutes ago, Almafeta said:

I'll test that tonight.  Annah got down to about 20% health, but then a teammate summoned Amy who healed Annah and allowed her to win.

This sounds like a divide by zero situation, I'm not sure we should attempt it!  But, morbid curiosity being what it is... how;'s it turn out?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝