Looking for a certain villain mission

florian2

So I've got my first character up to level 41 now and I'm red side.  I remember from way back that there was a certain mission in Grandville.  It was along the lines of destroying food supplies for the needy.    I remember it being one of the most evil missions I played in the game.  Actually made me feel like I was playing a villain.  Anyone know who gives this mission?  I thought it was Weston Phillip's but I can't find it on the wiki.  I just don't want to out level it and miss it.

Might have been one of the Patron arcs ...?

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

I think you want Westin Phipps.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Westin_Phipps

Well... at least I remember it being him.  If you've already checked him then I don't know.

Okay, way down his list of missions is a mission called  Poison and destroy food for the needy  That has to be the one?

Also, The Bane of the Heart involves killing (well, capturing at least) Agent Gally Ido and Hugo Figures, and to help a Dr. Nova.  Gally is the Japanese name for Battle Angel Alita, Ido is the doctor who brought her back to life, Hugo is her first boyfriend.  Figure Four is a boyfriend later in the series.  Dr. Nova is kind of the bad guy of the series, mostly.  I got the DVD of Alita in the mail today.  I'm sure that has nothing to do with anything... but beating up Gally and Hugo makes you a very, very bad person.  >.> 

Edited by Shinobu