Invulnerability or Super Reflexes for Savage Melee?

evox288

im fairly new but im really excited about making a werewolf type character. im set on savage melee regardless of how its DPS is. however, i cannot decide between invulnerability and super reflexes.

thematically they both fit, and i dont know enough about the scrapper to really make an informed decision. any advice would be appreciated regarding which is more useful.

If you're not looking to spend much influence on IOs, get SR because it's going to be much more survivable on a low to medium budget. Otherwise I'd pick Invuln.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Wouldn't a Brute and something like Willpower be more thematic, just a thought as the ongoing regen, ability to get up if knocked down with the t8 power and all round endless recovery when teamed with Stamina and Quick Recovery. People play what they want, but to me a Werewolf feels like it should be more like a Brute than a Scrapper, ferocious bestial claws and driving rage.