Costume Contest

dasefex

Good evening everyone!

Chaos United will be hosting a CC in Kallisti Wharf On Tuesday August 6th at 8:30 PM EST. It will be Japanese theme so bring your best. Prize pool is at 1 billion. We also have purple sets we will be giving out as prizes as well. Feel free to reach out to Sargus for any more information you may need thanks!

5 hours ago, OmegaX123 said:

If 'Japanese themed' includes anime stuff rather than just traditional Feudal Japan stuff, then maybe the flight crew of Mobile Armor Sigma will drop by and participate.

I can definitely try and confirm that for you. However I think it’s a more traditional theme.

I suppose if that's the case I can either bring a different character or use one of the costume slots I think I still have available on 'their' character to create a traditional look for one of the crew and just not bring out the 'big guy'. I've missed out on all the costume contests so far, between real-life obligations and a broken computer, so I'm hoping I can a)make it and b)find a way to squeeze one of my characters into the theme for this one.

I won second place! Thank you so much Chaos United!

• Like 1

@Vyx found mostly on the Everlasting server! [@Vyxen from Virtue]

Total Lvl 50 Toon Count: 13

Maalik - vet lvl 320 Katana/Energy Brute

Supreme Soviet - vet lvl 12 Fire/Fire Dominator

And yet another one I ended up missing due to irl concerns... I even parked the character I was going to enter with right in Statesman Plaza, in full samurai garb (having spent a costume token to do it, so I guess now that particular member of the Sigma flight crew is doomed to be the 'Feudal Japan obsessed wannabe samurai' at least until I make some decent INF or get another costume token) about an hour before the contest, too, just had to log off for irl reasons and ended up not getting back in time.