Veteran Levels Incarnate Rewards Quick Reference

Linea

You get 125 Threads at VL 1,2, Skip, 4, 5, Skip, ... 11, None after 11.
You get Front loaded 20 Empyrean Merits decreasing over time to 3 Empies at VL 3,6,9, ... 99, none after VL 99.  

Once you hit VL99 Set: Always set Double-Influence.  50+ set No-XP for 1.5x inf ...  49- set Earn-XP for 1.9x inf.    . . .    (Improper settings can result in 0.5x, 1.0x, or 1.2x or other unexpected results)
You can expect approximately:    
 - Unlock all slots by VL 7.  Alpha VL 1, Judgement and Interface VL 3, Lore and Destiny VL 5, Hybrid VL 7 (unlocks vary depending on xp settings and other server specific factors.)
 - one T3 of each slot by VL 12, aka run 6 +4x8 ITFs.
 - VL100 - one T3 of each slot and 360 Empies, .... and 710m influence, 1068 Threads, 136 Shards, 13 Reward merits, 8 Cats, 96 Converters, 1 Booster (The non-Empie rewards also vary depending on xp settings, playstyle, and teaming)
 - This is also enough to build one T4 of each slot and at least 1 additional T4, if not 2 or 3 extra T4s by VL 100.

Edited by Linea
  • Like 2

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

• 2 weeks later

Or...if you have alts: 
In pursuit of those very rares to make t-4's, often I end up with achieving vet levels that continue to award emp merits. Once you get 30, you can convert to a very rare. However, often, a character may be used frequently once these t-4 goals are attained, and then you have surplus emp merits. 

Totally up to you, of course, but I like to send a transcendant merit to my next 50 - so that once they unlock lore and destiny, they can become +3 right away. I ignore judgement & interface. I only use shards for alpha because it just doesn't take that long to get 4 shards to slot t-1. The weekly will give the notice, and you can use threads to craft the t-2. (or break down emps if you are really desperate - not recommended) 
An MSR or three will go a long way to unlocking lore and destiny, and you'll often get the shards you need to make that alpha t-2. If not ,there's always the thread option. 

This way, you can be +3 by vet level 3. You won't have judgement or interface - but you've gotten along 50 levels without them. A little while longer to open the gate to the higher level incarnate trials is worth it to me. Not for everyone, but it's just a suggestion.