Secret Entrance /Higher ?

astok

I looked at all the other posts and really didn't see this topic subset.

I sort of remember having my secret entrance on a platform that was higher than the 2 floor levels available now.

I remember doing it the old way with stacking vaults and then sliding the entrance up but now I try and get the msg. that I can't move it that way now.

what if anything am I not doing right ? I was hoping for something in an Aztec style and would like to get the zone in at the top Thank you ahead of time 

for any help.

Thank you for your time and consideration . Maybe you can teach this old dog another new trick , I have read and reread the cheat sheet and have tried every combination of control, shift and alt and still cannot get something to change it's angle ,

I have changed the clipping and the angle and after I place something I target it then hold the keys it says and right click and nothing changes ?

This depends on what you are trying to do and the object you are working with.

As an example, selecting an object placed on the ground and right clicking rotates it in 45 degrees increments

Holding down the ALT key while dragging the selected object will allow it to be rotated in smaller incrememnts

Holding down CTRL + ALT while dragging the selected object will allow it to be rotated vertically

What object are you using and which axis (vertical or horizontal)are you trying to rotate it in?

DOH !

Dragging..I was clicking.. when I should have been dragging to get what I wanted.

Thank you again , if I ever get this done I will open it up for you to see what you have helped me make 😁