Brightest Star and Supernova badges from Twinshot's arc

aniquiel

After hitting 50 I wanted to go back and clean up some badges that I rushed past  and lately I've been trying to get the final two badges, Brightest Star & Supernova from the Twinshot missions.  I found the first Shining Star arc in the Flashback system, but I cannot for the life of me find the other two.  I've combed through the forums, dug through the wikis and typed every combination of search terms I could think of to find out, where...if even possible, can I get the remaining missions to acquire these final two badges.  Now, I'm perfectly willing to admit maybe I've been looking so hard at the minutiae that I've overlooked the obvious.  So feel free to cast Clear Mind on me if that's the case.

So my question is this, for all my fellow badge whor...err, Hunters:  Is it possible to get these missions once you have leveled past them and if so, where would one look to get them?  

On behalf of me and my #1 badge totin' toon.....Thank you!!

They're in the next two tiers up in the flashback system from the first arc, though I believe the second only appears once you've completed the first and so forth.   That's how it works with Dr. Graves - it's been a little while since I did Twinshot, but they're basically the same arc mechanically, serving the same extended tutorial purpose, and I'm fairly certain they work the same way.

There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy - E.V. Lucas

My AE arcs:

Ex Machina, the story of the Tin Mage Corps.  Arc ID #11781

17 hours ago, Justaris said:

They're in the next two tiers up in the flashback system from the first arc, though I believe the second only appears once you've completed the first and so forth.   That's how it works with Dr. Graves - it's been a little while since I did Twinshot, but they're basically the same arc mechanically, serving the same extended tutorial purpose, and I'm fairly certain they work the same way.

Thanks, Justaris!  I'll go re-run the first mission.  I thought I had completed it but maybe I jumped out a little too early after I got the badge.  I certainly appreciate the advice!

Just a quick follow up for anyone that may run into this in the future.  I had indeed hit "Quit TF" after I got the badge from the first of the Shining Star arcs instead of contacting Twinshot and letting the arc complete organically.   This caused the flashback system to think I had not finished the arc and prevented the subsequent arcs from showing up in the flashback mission list.