NRG/Inv need help

KC4800

By far my worst character to play is my NRG/Inv Brute. Im only at lvl 31 still having to rest between groups. I have slotted EndRdx in my attacks and my toggles. I did take Assault, but rarely run it. I did take Tough, which I do run, and Weave which I don't just to hold the + 7% Acc proc, forget what its called, TBH. I have Stamina 3 slotted as well. So I cant figure it out. The end usage just seems way too much for a melee character to have to endure. My main is a Radiation Armor/WM tank, and he never had this much trouble with endurance. And for a brute, that needs to keep punching, this just seems so un-fun and unfulfilling that I am about ready to delete the character. Can someone post build up to lvl 35 that I can use to get me past this stuck point I am at? I can respec him, and would if I had a clue what to do with him.

Frustrated.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

Sounds like you’re doing everything right tbh. Only thing I can think of is trying to put Numinas Regen/Rec and Miracle Recovery enhancements into health. Since you mentioned Kismet I’m assuming you’re running IOs or IO set enhancements.

Invulnerability doesn’t have an endurance power like Willpower or Radiation unfortunately.

Might be worth it to invest in Performance Shifter set in stamina if you haven’t already.

Edited by AustinSmith

Behold my altitis

Webmistress Shelob - Crab Spider Soldier (50)

Bulldog Palmieri - AR/Devices Blaster (50)

Queen I - Elec/FF Controller (50)

Sir Bedrock - Fire/Stone Brute (50)

As you suggested, I put the Numinas Regen/Rec and Miracle Recovery enhancements into Health, lowered my difficulty down from 4 player down to 3 player, and it seemed to help quite a bit, I hopefully can make it to 32 this way, and get 35's to boost my effectiveness again. I just think lower 30's is a tough time for invul. not enough slots yet to feel safe to just jump in to a big group. 

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty