Control Room

Display Name

I know this is no longer (strictly) a necessary feature of a base but I'd like to build one anyway.  The Paragon Wiki makes it seem like an option that you choose:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Control_Room

...but I don't see any way of creating one in the base editor.  I'm not wanting to do this because I feel it necessary; I just want to do it to give an "authentic feel" to my superhero base.

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

You can now place whatever you want wherever you want, create a room to the dimensions you would like, fill it with what you consider "control" stuff and declare it your CONTROL ROOM!!! You are only restrained by your creativity.  I used a room to put a bunch of computers in to call my control room as well, no need for it but I think it looks cool.  Check it out if you want, maybe it will give you an idea, maybe you can do something completely superior.  Excelsior server, pass: CHAOS-266

Ok.  I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something in particular that I could find in the base editor interface like the Paragon Wiki seems to imply:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Command_Center

In other words: "Look under the Tech Control tab and find the Command Center object and place a fully-furnished control room in your base."  I don't mind piecing one together.

@Super Whatsit

2 hours ago, refertilizer said:

Check it out if you want, maybe it will give you an idea, maybe you can do something completely superior.  Excelsior server, pass: CHAOS-266

Er...  I don't think I'll be doing anything completely superior to THAT!?

Anyway, I was able to login to the base from the Excelsior server.  How did that happen?

• Thanks 1

@Super Whatsit