Cash Shop Costume powers missing from P2W vendor?

Warrior7

I'm not sure if this belongs in General Discussion or Suggestions; given that the P2W shop has virtually everything that was available on the Paragon Market, I'm going to assume it's a bug.

The various Paragon Market permanent costume transformation powers (Rikti, Malta Gunslinger, etc.) that used to be available on the Paragon Market don't appear in the P2W shop, or at least I've been unable to find them. Is this intentional or a bug? I had several builds that made use of them back in the day; it would be a shame to have them not return.

On 8/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, Warrior7 said:

I'm not sure if this belongs in General Discussion or Suggestions; given that the P2W shop has virtually everything that was available on the Paragon Market, I'm going to assume it's a bug.

The various Paragon Market permanent costume transformation powers (Rikti, Malta Gunslinger, etc.) that used to be available on the Paragon Market don't appear in the P2W shop, or at least I've been unable to find them. Is this intentional or a bug? I had several builds that made use of them back in the day; it would be a shame to have them not return.

There is a larger thread about this in the Suggestions forum.  I think it'd be a good idea to add your thoughts to that thread, like it, and bump it. 

I'll track that thread down now, thanks!

Part of the reason I put it in here is with the removal of any unlock requirement for costume parts, not having the cash shop costume powers seemed to be more of a bug/oversight or that they hadn't gotten around to it yet, rather than something they never planned to put in place or are deliberately withholding.