/RAD - Choking Cloud - MM Archtype sets - Pines Bug

SmalltalkJava

Disregard!  this is just a bug in Pines!  I got my /rad to 28 and tried to slot the normal mark of supremacy.  It wouldn't take.  this is what i was thinking but i wanted to verify.  It will however take a lot of procs from the hold sets.

Unfortunately my /RAD mastermind isn't level 28 yet so I can't verify.  But according to the latest Pines builder, Choking Cloud accepts Command of the Mastermind and Mark of Supremacy.   If any of you have a /rad you may want to check  this out and verify it.  If so, then you can use it for the nice hold damage procs or a place to mule the some of those sets.

I'm not sure if it actually needs Accuracy or not.  but you could put in the pet resist and pet def.  And then put in 4 procs.    Or you can put two supremacy for recharge.    If this is correct it may open up the actual pets for additional slotting options such as procs or something else.

Level 28:    Choking Cloud    
 (A) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Endurance/Pet +Resist +Regen: Level 50
 (29) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Recharge/Pet +AoE Defense Aura: Level 50
 (29) Neuronic Shutdown - Chance of Damage(Psionic): Level 30
 (31) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Chance of Damage(Psionic): Level 50
 (31) Unbreakable Constraint - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 50
 (33) Gladiator's Net - Chance of Damage(Lethal): Level 50

I need to find the exact thread, but i'm pretty sure that I recently read that it seems the toggle procs are almost guaranteed to go off when you first turn on the toggle.  I could be mistaken though, I've been reading so much that I may have confused myself.

Edited by SmalltalkJava