TW - help choosing powers and attack chain

Obus Form

Hello forum helpers,

I am a long time player of brutes using anything /DA, mainly SS/ and Spines/ now looking into TW and would appreciate your help.

Could someone guide me on what powers are necessary for TW single target and AOE attack chain once perma hasten (or near perma) is achieved?  Also, is perma hasten an absolute must or is near perma acceptable?  I've leveled a TW/DA toon up to 32 and understand the momentum mechanic, but am curious what end game TW/ attack chain should play or feel like.  I ask this because experience leads me to believe that the play style or playability of a toon often changes once fully IOd and/or incarnated.  Influence is not an issue if anyone has build suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings,

While I don't have any specifics for you, you can check out the various other AT forums for builds, particularily the Pylon thread in the Scrapper section, there is a particularly strong TW/Bio entry

Edited by Seigmoraig

24 minutes ago, Seigmoraig said:

Greetings,

While I don't have any specifics for you, you can check out the various other AT forums for builds, particularily the Pylon thread in the Scrapper section, there is a particularly strong TW/Bio entry

Thanks Seig