Badge missions unavailable based on alignment?

carroto

I had a hero switch and become a rogue.  I had Haley Philips as a contact and ran all of her missions trying to get the Spelunker badge mission.  She eventually ran out of missions and moved to my inactive tab.  I never got the badge mission.  Then I switched back to hero and she gave me the mission.  Is this working as intended?  Why would I be able to run all missions except badge missions?  Are those missions unavailable through flashback to members of the opposite alignment as well?

I'm trying to figure out what the restrictions are based on alignment.  The paragonwiki page doesn't specify.  Are there any other gotchas I should know about?

As an aside, I hope we can get a copy of paragonwiki or something that can be updated.  It seems like I keep running into incorrect / incomplete / outdated information on there.

4 hours ago, MunkiLord said:

Vigilantes and Rogues can go to any zone. But Vigilantes use Hero contacts and their missions, while Rogues use Villain contacts and their missions. So you can join either team, but only ever have access to Hero or Villain contacts yourself.

So you're saying it's a bug that I was able to talk to and do missions for Haley Philips as a rogue?

I'd taken Mender Silos' first mision as a Rogue, but realized I wanted to do it as a vigilante, so switched sides.  After that it crashed the mission and booted me out every time I tried to enter.  Then I figured I'd abandon it and pick it up again... only he didn't offer it again after I abandoned it.

Edited by Justisaur

1 hour ago, carroto said:

So you're saying it's a bug that I was able to talk to and do missions for Haley Philips as a rogue?

Assuming she's a hero contact, yes that's my understanding. When you switch to villain and rogue your hero missions should be abandoned and you'll have the ability to pick them up if you switch again.