Roleplaying title tag

Shenanigunner

I didn't see a mention in this subforum, so move or delete this if I'm bringing old news.

The new patch has brought a "Roleplaying" title tag, which positions the word over your player name and titles. It's toggled with the slash command /roleplaying. (No arguments; using 0 and 1 and so forth as with most toggle commands generates an error.) Turn on your personal player name to see the results.

Not a big RPer myself but I find this a useful community asset.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

19 hours ago, Jon said:

For a macro that will put a little RP button you can click from your power tray:

/macro RP Roleplaying

Good one. This might be useful in the same context, or even for general use:

/macro SPN "optiontoggle showownername"

...which will toggle your own player name display on and off, so you can check the RP tag and other things.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

Yeah, the other thread makes a good point on this. Too dark. Better than a cryptic 'flag' of some kind but a brighter, distinctive color would help.