Let Mastermind pet upgrade powers accept pet enhancements!

Bossk_Hogg

So there is a bit of a disparity between sets that have a level 18 temp pet (thugs, demons, and necro) and those that do not (bots, beast, mercs, and ninjas) in that the former have an easier time slotting the pet global bonus IO's by using their temp pet sets as a mule. Would it be possible to allow the pet sets to be slotted in the level 6 and 32 equip and upgrade powers? Currently they don't accept sets and there's no real point in slotting them with anything. 

note, the pet IO sets wouldnt really DO anything but provide global/set bonuses in these powers. It might help some of the lower performing sets.

• Like 1

I second the IDEA behind this, but I suspect there would be numerous coding difficulties in actually getting it to work out the way you intend, since the enhancements give an aura to the pet rather than acting as a bonus on the power...and slotting them into an upgrade power is not slotting them into a pet...

I can easily foresee MAJOR problems if Masterminds could slot Pet Sets into the Level 6 and 32 upgrades.

Letting all Mastermind primaries slot Pet Sets into the Level 18 power in common (yes, even Serum and Smoke Flash) however would "balance" a lot better, all things considered.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.