trouble logging into the game

Eznow

I'm having trouble logging in as well - my issue is slightly different though.

Somehow my saved address I use to log in got wiped.  OK, so I go to type it in again, but when I type the @ sign, I get a beep and no @ sign types.  Same for the period.  

How am I gonna type an email address without an @ sign or a period?!

I've restarted, reverified the game's files, tried several different CoH forks (presented when you start tequila), and I get the same thing every time.  I also tried putting my email address on the system Clipboard, then pasting it in.  I got a truncated email address with no symbols in it.  Just the letters.

Any ideas on how to fix this?  I'm out of them.

thanks all

• Retired Game Master
On 8/24/2019 at 10:54 PM, Anamacha said:

I'm having trouble logging in as well - my issue is slightly different though.

Somehow my saved address I use to log in got wiped.  OK, so I go to type it in again, but when I type the @ sign, I get a beep and no @ sign types.  Same for the period.  

How am I gonna type an email address without an @ sign or a period?!

I've restarted, reverified the game's files, tried several different CoH forks (presented when you start tequila), and I get the same thing every time.  I also tried putting my email address on the system Clipboard, then pasting it in.  I got a truncated email address with no symbols in it.  Just the letters.

Any ideas on how to fix this?  I'm out of them.

thanks all

You can't log in with your email account.  You log in with your game account (the one shown in https://forums.homecomingservers.com/gameaccount/).

• Retired Game Master
On 8/24/2019 at 11:35 PM, nictx said:

Went back to original account, reset password, still not working... 😞

Any ideas?

Can you explain what you mean by "original account"?  Did you make two forums accounts (and no game accounts)?