Pets don't seem to be enhanced

Aree

I've done some testing. Watching damage done both with and without enhancements by beastmaster wolves. There was no change between 0 enhancements and 4 Atk enhancements. There were no solid numbers for me to look at just watching attacks. Then I noticed speed and jump were solid numbers. So I tried it.

0 Enhancements 21.48 run speed.

1 7.5% enhancement 21.48 run speed.

This was the base speed, not after it's own buffs. I didn't write them down but they also didn't change.

Add: Did some additional testing. Damage mods do work. Must have been my mistake. However While testing one wolf died. I enhanced the wolf speed and summoned a new wolf. Targetting a distant enemy I sent them on attack. 20% run speed boost they both ran the exact same speed.

i think you were right the first time. My default assault bot did 40 damage with its plasma bolt, then the same damage after a 50% damage increase through enhancements.

So, when you slotted the enhancement in, did you dismiss and resummon the Assault Bot? New enhancements only take effect if the pets were spawned in again.

Sounds like an attribution bug.

With most enhancements, by default they're going to affect the caster.

Pets are different.  With Pet enhancement, you need the enhancement to modify the Pet that gets summoned, not the caster.

So if the enhancements slotted into Pet powers are enhancing the caster, rather than applying their enhancement values to the Pet(s) then that's a BUG alright.

Note that Set Bonuses are ALWAYS applied only to your character and not to anyone else affected by your powers.

This is why Group Fly (for example) "flunks" for being able to keep everyone flying in formation.  Your character gets their Set Bonuses to Fly speed ... while everyone else affected by Group Fly does not ... meaning that your character often winds up being the fastest, so everyone else winds up falling behind (and if they don't have Flight powers themselves, literally FALLING out of the PBAoE of Group Fly).  It's why Masterminds with Group Fly have to use a workaround of setting themselves to Follow one of their Pets, who will be "slower" than the Mastermind when using Group Fly, and then commanding the Pet they're Following (with all of the other Pets on Follow too) to move to a succession of destination points, kind of like with Teleport, in order to maintain "formation" with their Pets and keep them all together within the PBAoE of Group Fly.  It's a hassle, but it can be done.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.