Share Your Best Emotes

Tony Amore

I have a toon with a macro that does "/team Awesome job! High five!" plus a "stop" emote (holding his hand up like being sworn in). And another I can hit that he just says "Don't leave me hanging!"

The very first time I used it at the end of a short story arc, I was teaming with one other user, who, without missing a beat, ran over to my toon, fiddled back and forth for maybe 2 seconds to position themselves properly and did a Smack emote, that was in perfect alignment with my held-up hand. Unplanned. Unrehearsed.... I had to pick my jaw up off of the floor. 🤓

I have a couple of macros that I use when teammates do something like a finishing move. One example, (my macro is labeled SC7 <-for score card #7) they do a Knock-up on the last member of a room or mob as a finisher. When I hit it, the toon holds up a score card (7) and says something like "I give them a 7! It was a nice routine! But they didn't stick the landing!". That toon has about a tray and a half of quips/emotes like those. I realize just now that I only do it with that one toon, though. I think my other alts are either too serious, or just less quippy.

• Like 1

Trademarked Name (@Trademark)

Hocus-Pocus, Assault, Joan (of Atlas), Homunculous, Ensorcellress, Seismic, Wolfin, J0LT, The Limit, Transparency, Fastball, Loremaster, Monkey-Boy, Presto Chango, Kazam