Concealment Stealth FX Issue

Savantir

So instead of making it so Concealment Stealth has an option for minimal FX, I guess something went wrong. Now it hides all armour toggle FXs such as Frozen Armour and it'll even hide powers like on my archery/trick defender, hiding all powers even BLAZING arrow. This is a bit weird. I like the Stealth FX on some of my characters, and some I don't want it, but now it's a bit pointless to have as it ruins even being able to see any armours or powers happening. I've already redownloaded the patch and validated.

Attached screenshot, would attach the blazing arrow animation as well being completely invisible but my computer takes screenshots of things that happened thirty seconds ago.

Screenshot (48).png

Edited by Savantir07
  • Like 1

The defense is also suppressed 100% while in combat, which is not the way it's supposed to work.  It's supposed to work like Combat Jumping, where you get a constant couple of percent defense (the value depends on your AT).  Defense is supposed to suppress 100% on Invisibility, not Stealth.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

I've noticed this too. Prior to the last few days the transparency of "Stealth" was not as invisible as it appeared in the screenshot. It also had a slight glowing color-tintable aura. It's been kinda gamebreaking because you can no longer visually differentiate between Stealth and Invisible and you can't see your character...