Suggestion: Tech/gadget control set

biostem

So I've been doing some reading up on the Malta Operatives, Knives of Artemis, and Vahzilok, and thought it'd be cool if we had a tech/science-y control primary for controllers and dominators.  I'm drawing from several different sources here, but please give me any feedback you may have.  Thanks!

1. Immobilizing dart - single target immobilize, similar to the one from the blaster ninjitsu secondary.  Minor toxic DoT, also imparts a speed, recharge, and regen debuff, with a small chance to put the target to sleep.

2. Taser dart - single target hold.  Does moderate energy damage and drains some endurance.

3. Toxic dart barrage - cone immobilize, dealing toxic DoT, debuffs speed, recharge and regen.

4. Hallucinogen dart - single target confuse

5. Flashbang dart - ranged aoe disorient, also debuffs defense and tohit.  Minor smashing damage.

6. Corrosive dart barrage - targeted AoE that creates a field/puddle on the ground.  Enemies passing over it are slowed, take moderate toxic DoT, and have their damage resistance debuffed.

7. Sapping gauntlet - basically, this would be similar to life drain from dark blast, only it drains a target of a small amount health and energy, and restores it to you.  The enemy would be held while this is in effect.

8. Paralytic dart barrage - cone hold, deals moderate toxic damage, debuffs movement, recharge, and regen.

9. Summon gun drone - as per the devices power.

Edited by biostem
  • Like 1