LF a solid Staff/Bio build

Senior_Airmen

Hey all I am seeking good Staff/Bio build. its for my RL comic book character so its a concept characters. was never really good with build would love some help or guide greatly appreciated !

What are you goals with this build? You wanting to farm? Massive damage, more survivable, AV or TF soloing? I'm also working on a Staff/Bio and have yet to put a build together, but I'm likely going to throw together a rough draft sometime this weekend. If we have the same goals I'll repost it here, if not I'll either tweak it or give you some suggestions and post it here. Either way I'll share it once I have something. But give me some ideas and I'll see how easy/difficult it is to make it happen.

Hey all I am seeking good Staff/Bio build. its for my RL comic book character so its a concept characters. was never really good with build would love some help or guide greatly appreciated !

What are you goals with this build? You wanting to farm? Massive damage, more survivable, AV or TF soloing? I'm also working on a Staff/Bio and have yet to put a build together, but I'm likely going to throw together a rough draft sometime this weekend. If we have the same goals I'll repost it here, if not I'll either tweak it or give you some suggestions and post it here. Either way I'll share it once I have something. But give me some ideas and I'll see how easy/difficult it is to make it happen.

HOLY S*** HE LIVES!!! There's a name I haven't seen in forever. How have you been, man?

I'm out.