Phoebus

WHEN:

• Sunday, September 8th, 2019
  • 10PM EDT / 7PM PDT / 2AM UTC

WHERE:

• One Statesman Plaza, Kallisti Wharf

THEME:

• No theme to this contest!

In the tradition of The American Legion Presents: Costume Contests in Atlas Park! from the days of Virtue Server, the American Legion SG is proud to announce a modified return to our costume contests. Though we cannot promise the consistent frequency of our Virtue weekly contests, we can promise prizes, fun and nostalgia!

Come join us Sunday at One Statesman Plaza in Kallisti Wharf. We cannot wait to see you there!  

• Like 3

Well, there are only so many colors from which to choose.   The first place winner was white and grey.   Gold is often used as an accent color to add interest to a costume.  I would not be surprised to find it in a lot of CC winners at a lot of other CC's.  That would be like saying there was a preference for white (which is the second most used color in the winners).  Also, we vote secretly and Legion only votes to break ties. We don't know who anyone else voted until voting is completed and Legion is announcing.  Personally of the three costumes I voted for only one had gold accents.

On 9/14/2019 at 9:47 AM, American Wonder said:

Well, there are only so many colors from which to choose.   The first place winner was white and grey.   Gold is often used as an accent color to add interest to a costume.  I would not be surprised to find it in a lot of CC winners at a lot of other CC's.  That would be like saying there was a preference for white (which is the second most used color in the winners).  Also, we vote secretly and Legion only votes to break ties. We don't know who anyone else voted until voting is completed and Legion is announcing.  Personally of the three costumes I voted for only one had gold accents.

On 9/14/2019 at 9:19 PM, amagi said:

Same.  Only one did for me, as well.

Whoa there... whoa! Let's not get too far ahead here. What I said was said in jest, which is why I also used the emotive *chuckles* at the end. I wasn't accusing you folks of anything.

• Haha 1