Tip on turning off the shapeshifting power tray

When a Peacebringer or a Warshade changes to their Nova or Dwarf forms, another power tray will appear.  I was trying to remember how to turn it off, and a search on the Internet helped.

Basically, go to Pocket D, and the villian side of it has a truck with a bird on it called Null the Gull.  Just be sure to ask him what he can do for you, and the option to disable the power tray should pop up.

While you are there, you may want to change your alignment. He can set you as a vigilante so you can then travel on both the hero side or the villain side.  =)

"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

You can do that with macros and binds.

For the first bit you need a macro or bind that looks something like this: powexec_toggleon "Bright Nova"&&goto_tray 4

This will toggle on Bright Nova and change your primary power tray to tray 4 (obviously change the number as you wish). If you want to change the secondary or tertiary trays then you use goto_tray_alt and goto_tray_alt2.

Going back to human form is a little trickier. First you need a macro to toggle off your forms and swap you back to your human tray. That looks like this: powexec_toggleoff "Bright Nova"&&powexec_toggleoff "White Dwarf"&&goto_tray 1

Toggling your shields back on is trickier. You can't do it with a single button press. Instead what you do is create a bind or macro that contains toggle on commands for all of your toggles and press it repeatedly until they are all toggled on. Due to the way the game works this will in general toggle them on last to first although depending on timing that isn't guaranteed. That would look something like this:

powexec_toggleon "Shining Shield"&&powexec_toggleon "Thermal Shield"&&powexec_toggleon "Quantum Shield"&&powexec_toggleon "Hover"

A word of warning, I haven't actually used these in a long time. I'm recreating them so they may not work off the bat, you may need to experiment with them to get them to work properly.

Defender Smash!

You can do that with macros and binds.

For the first bit you need a macro or bind that looks something like this: powexec_toggleon "Bright Nova"&&goto_tray 4

This will toggle on Bright Nova and change your primary power tray to tray 4 (obviously change the number as you wish). If you want to change the secondary or tertiary trays then you use goto_tray_alt and goto_tray_alt2.

Going back to human form is a little trickier. First you need a macro to toggle off your forms and swap you back to your human tray. That looks like this: powexec_toggleoff "Bright Nova"&&powexec_toggleoff "White Dwarf"&&goto_tray 1

Toggling your shields back on is trickier. You can't do it with a single button press. Instead what you do is create a bind or macro that contains toggle on commands for all of your toggles and press it repeatedly until they are all toggled on. Due to the way the game works this will in general toggle them on last to first although depending on timing that isn't guaranteed. That would look something like this:

powexec_toggleon "Shining Shield"&&powexec_toggleon "Thermal Shield"&&powexec_toggleon "Quantum Shield"&&powexec_toggleon "Hover"

A word of warning, I haven't actually used these in a long time. I'm recreating them so they may not work off the bat, you may need to experiment with them to get them to work properly.

I tried this for my WS, and it is saying unkown command Black Dwarf when I attempt the form toggle macro.

I tried this for my WS, and it is saying unkown command Black Dwarf when I attempt the form toggle macro.

That sounds like you've got the macro entered incorrectly and it's trying to execute "Black Dwarf" as the command. Remember when you create a macro with the slash command the format is /macro name "contents". The list I gave would be how you'd enter it using the macro UI.

So to do it as a single chat command you need to do it like this: /macro Dwarf "powexec_toggleon "Black Dwarf"&&goto_tray 4"

Unfortuantely I don't have a Warshade so I can't test it myself but it should work.

Defender Smash!

I don't think you need the quotes around the individual power names, maybe that's what's throwing it. I know for binds I had /bind f "powexectoggleon Black Dwarf$$gototray 5".  Only one set of quotes around the body of the command.

That worked a charm, mate. Thanks!