Better version of the powersets

Mansome

So aside from the normal archetype scaling that happens with modifiers are there some power sets that are just flat-out better on certain archtypes do to help our mechanic changing or Powers is being told I swapped out for something different? Like for instance with the whole ninjitsu thing for scrappers versus stalkers and super reflexes with Sentinels.

Most of the secondary sets are a lot different on Sentinel than on other ATs, it's not only limited to /SR. One that I have noticed is a lot different on Stalkers is Staff/ it takes away the whole stance switching mechanic and leaves you always in offensive stance (or whatever it's called)

SJ is best on a stalker as it swaps out a single target attack for AS. Fire blast is weakest on defenders and incidentally enough, I find Kin to be the weakest there as well which helps point out why Fire/kin is so popular on controllers and corruptors.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."