Rikti Invasions

Zenex

I love the Rikti invasions and think it would be neat to have Rikti invasion weeks like they did back on live rather than only after someone completes a LGTF. With the Halloween season coming in fast I think it would be cool to have at least one week of zombie invasions as well.

• Like 1

For October we need Ghost Ships, Troll Raves and Croatoa critter parades showing up in the regular zones, at level for those zones. Having a Rikti attack could be something triggered by a number of folks buying in on it with heroic merits. Say 50 merits to trigger the potential and another 50 from other people (not from the same account) to seal the deal...

3 hours ago, Sidious said:

I was kinda hoping all October could be Halloween week...

October is Halloween week but I think 30 days of a zombie invasion every three hours would burn out it's welcome fast lol. With Halloween in mind and with all our costume slots unlocked I think trick or treating salvage should maybe have a different reward i.e. one of those super packs instead as it fits with the trick or treating theme.

1 hour ago, Zandishere said:

For October we need Ghost Ships, Troll Raves and Croatoa critter parades showing up in the regular zones, at level for those zones. Having a Rikti attack could be something triggered by a number of folks buying in on it with heroic merits. Say 50 merits to trigger the potential and another 50 from other people (not from the same account) to seal the deal...

Random ghost ships would be cool, and we get the Croatoa creatures when you trick and treat at doors so your wish is kinda granted. 

I like the triggered idea but that is  similar to what we already have via the LGTF, what I meant was back on live for a few days or so you'd have Rikti bombing the streets ever three hours. Although I would like to see the challenge for them boosted a little bit for PI and Grandville, like having more EB spawn or having more drop ships flying by. 

Edited by Zenex

On 9/13/2019 at 6:01 PM, Zenex said:

October is Halloween week but I think 30 days of a zombie invasion every three hours would burn out it's welcome fast lol. With Halloween in mind and with all our costume slots unlocked I think trick or treating salvage should maybe have a different reward i.e. one of those super packs instead as it fits with the trick or treating theme.

we can only unlock 9 of the costumes. We need the salvage to unlock the 10th.

It's a small sticking point.

8 hours ago, Sidious said:

we can only unlock 9 of the costumes. We need the salvage to unlock the 10th.

It's a small sticking point.

Incorrect.  Costume slot missions are unique across the board - switch sides, and the three on the other side will be available.  You can't actually menu-select the eleventh or further, thus can't edit them and can't change to them without using text commands, but you can gain them.