Rad/Bio, softcapped generalist build.

Sovera

I do not usually play melee. Like, EVER. I just dislike being in the thick of it and having to chase mobs when they decide to run, ugh. I dislike it so much that this happened:

Spoiler
Me: You missed out on me making a br00t.

Friend of mine:

What the shit
Oh gosh
Feels the forehead 

Are you running a fever?

That said I'm getting into a rut and wanted to try something new.

So overall the build feels pretty elegant if I can say so myself. I tested it on Justin against the usual, then soloed a +4/8 ITF up to middle of the cyst mission to see if I could take them (can, np). Damage seemed pretty decent but what do I know? Unfortunately with the change to the pylons I can't test to see the metric we are used to.

- ST chain of Contaminated Strike and Kick. This is gapless the moment we get to level 17 and slot Kinetic Combat. CS, Kick, CS, Kick, no pauses. Kick was picked because it has KB and can slot a Force Feedback to accelerate the build. At level 35 Kick can be replaced by Radioactive Smash. More damage than Kick, slightly shorter animation, same Force Feedback proc in it, Contaminated splash effect, but much larger recharge that messes the nice gapless chain that allowed to build Fury quickly. I say 35 because then we can alternate Chain Fences and Lightning Ball to fill in the second and a half ish gap that is introduced. Contaminated, Radiactive, Contaminated, Chain Fences, Contaminated, Radioactive, Contaminated, Lightning Ball, Contaminated, makes the ST chain a lot more EPS expensive to include Chain Fences/Lightning Ball.  But, tbh, I'm content with Contaminated Strikes and Kick making a viable attack chain straight from level 17 though it's not going to win Pylon prizes.

- 40% defenses to use Barrier for the last 5%.

- Chain Fences is only slightly less damage than Lightning Ball (70 damage VS 84) and once empowered by Fury we have a nice AoE blending machine with two damage auras, Atom Smasher, Chain Fences and Lightning Ball.

- Small endurance woes for long ST combat. Turning off some toggles helps, as might dismantling DNA Siphon to place a couple more slots in Inexhaustible and Stamina. DNA Siphon works great as a heal, and it even works great as an endurance recovery tool, but solely when applied to the corpses. Which is fine. But does not help when fighting a single tough enemy. DNA Siphon either grants endurance if used on a live NPC or Recovery if used on corpses. In my testing using against live enemies barely pays the use of it. Using on corpses works fine and hardly needs the endurance slotting since the extra Recvoery is spread over 30 seconds. Something to consider if someone wants to chime in.

Any visible tweaks or ideas? The ST damage is decent since the attack chain is fast and both damage auras are there to help, but as I mentioned I have no metrics to compare until the pylons are reverted (or times on the new changes are brought in). I would like to include damage procs in the ST attacks but I'm a bit short on slots.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.3
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Third Blue Sapphire off its White-Yellow Dwarf Star: Level 50 Natural Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Contaminated Strike -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), UnbGrd-Max HP%(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33), GldArm-3defTpProc(34)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), PrfShf-End%(9), PrfShf-EndMod(11), Mrc-Heal(11)
Level 4: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(13), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), FrcFdb-Rechg%(15), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17)
Level 6: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(17), Rct-Def(19)
Level 8: Fly -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Adaptation
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(19), Rct-ResDam%(21), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 14: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(21), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(25)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(29)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(31), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(31)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(39), Rct-Def(39)
Level 24: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(33), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34), RctArm-ResDam(34)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-Def(36)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(36), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(37), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(37), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(37), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(39)
Level 30: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A), HO:Cyto(33)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(40), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(40), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Obl-%Dam(43)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(42), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(A), OvrFrc-End/Rech(45), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(45), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(45), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(46), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(46)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 44: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 47: Parasitic Aura -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Taunt -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 10: Defensive Adaptation
Level 10: Efficient Adaptation
Level 10: Offensive Adaptation
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

Edited by Sovera

Since leveling a meleer is a new experience I'll make a quick summary of how it has been. The character is meant to tank but do good-ish damage in the process.

1-8: A single DfB. Brutes shine at this level since Fury is omfgbbq damage. Gap in the attack chain is taken by the inherent attack skill (Charm, or Mutagen, or Taser, whatever). A slot is spared for Hardened Carapace for an early slotting of the 3% + 3% defense uniques. No deaths since no AoEs nor AoE taunt punchvoke as Tankers have.

8-15: Posi 1. No real problem again. Can't tank since no tank tools. Damage is still decent but i notice its going down from the 1-8 range.

15-22: Posi 2. At 16 I got Ablative. At 17 I slotted Kinetic Combat and Force Feedback. At 18 I got Irradiated Ground. *Now* we're starting to cook with gas! Finally an AoE, which incidentally serves to cause agro. ..which explains why the deaths start happening. Too much agro and not enough defenses in place yet. Ablative can't keep up, but it does a pretty good job of shoring things up between the regen and the absorb shield. Stance dancing between Defensive and Offensive Adaption is tried, and it seemed like it helped but it might have been a placebo effect. It did grant about 2% more defense while in Defensive and some under the hood help. Too may deaths here, but mostly wipes as it was a nightmare of a Posi 2 (instead of 45-50 minutes it took us 1:40 hours).

22-27: Synapse. I am definitely into tank territory. Between the two 3% uniques, an early slotting of Environmental Modification, Maneuvers, and Weave I am in the early 30% defense and a single small purple nearly caps me. Synapse being predominantly energy I'm puttering along nicely and grabbing agro without much of a hassle. Deaths stop happening.

27-30: Yin. Again, mostly electrical attacks means I'm pretty much impervious. S/L defenses are only in their 20%s though, so even a small purple is not quite enough, but Ablative is there, and now DNA Siphon as well. Clamor took 3/4 of my life in one hit though, so overconfidence VS debuffing enemies rears its head. One death to Clamor.

31-35: Citadel. Nothing much to be said. Even unslotted Atom Smasher is a big boom of a beast. Even with a bar of Fury it's not quite at a Blaster's T9 but it's also able to be used much more often. Endurance problems start creeping up with too many toggles up. Slotting Miracle and one extra endurance in Inexhaustible makes no discernible difference. Depending on what team buffs I have I turn off Tactics and Tough for long fights, or otherwise rely in DNA Siphon-ing corpses after each spawn to replenish my endurance. This works fine in regular play since we are always on the move, just not on long fights against a lone enemy. No deaths.

35-39: LGTF. No problem. Dra'gon took half my HP using his T9 but it all went well. No big hassle and even the psi hole wasn't a problem when the clockwork ambushes started. Genetic Contamination is finally getting me *real* agro, mobs no longer peel away. It is still not properly slotted but when facing bosses I see their HP whittling at a good pace. Unfortunately the LGTF bugged  with Hamidon spawning at 50 while we were doing it as level 39 (same bug that Posi 1  and Doc Buzzsaw has). Leveling is now on hold to run red side to open the patron pools.

Huh. As a fellow range-lover, I find this interesting. Do you think it would work okay as a farmer, when not doing other stuff?

Also, there are some oddities in the build as posted. I had to reorder Fly, Hover, and Afterburner, and then swap Afterburner's place with Radioactive Smash because of minimum level requirements. And I don't know where to stick something to make it possible to take Tough and Weave.

Edited by ParaBruce

8 hours ago, ParaBruce said:

Huh. As a fellow range-lover, I find this interesting. Do you think it would work okay as a farmer, when not doing other stuff?

Also, there are some oddities in the build as posted. I had to reorder Fly, Hover, and Afterburner, and then swap Afterburner's place with Radioactive Smash because of minimum level requirements. And I don't know where to stick something to make it possible to take Tough and Weave.

Oof, I managed to upload the wrong build. Amazing! Fixed it. Thanks for the heads-up <_<

I'm actually farming the Comic Con to make some dollah. The blue bar was a sucking wound to a point I didn't feel like trying to do regular content while in generic IOs so from level 46 onwards I've been in there making moolah.

I've made several changes since. Parasitic Aura is, as usual, a rare thing to remember using. Taunt I found I don't care about since I the auras do a good job with the agro grabbing, and finally I found the ST lacking with just Contaminated and Kick.

So I shuffled things around and grabbed Radioactive Smash to replace kick as an attack.  It too has a KB component that suits Force FeedBack. Combined with the +regen&+endurance discount ATO proc Radioactive Smash is my filler between AoEs with it proccing the endurance discount and FF proc. I no longer had a gapless attack chain with just Contaminated and Radioactive Smash so I went for broke and grabbed Radiation Siphon. It becomes my second filler between AoEs to help keeping HP topped up. It's more of a passive healing than a 'omg, HP is at 20% I need healing NAO!' and it works at that. It works pretty decently with 300 HP heals filling my 2k HP pool and Contaminated + Radiactive Smash + Irradiated Ground providing the radiation contamination for the heal to trigger. It also has a -res when its time to do a ST chain (Radioactive, Siphon, Radioactive,  Contaminated, Siphon, Radioactive, etc)

I have dismantled DNA Siphon trying to fix the blue wound but nothing really helped until I stopped slotting it with greens and instead slotted it for endurance. Using it after each spawn to munch on corpses did a lot to fix my endurance problems to the point I'd say I'm fine, if on a trapeze. I found that the heal/regen was not something I worried about but the recovery was essential. But even with no heal enhancements it does the job of filling the HP bar just fine.

The AoE seems good/alright. I have no real metric for it yet. The best part is mobs not running away at 20%. Ball Lightning, Fences, Atom Smasher, filler, filler, Ball Lightning, Fences, Atom Smasher, all the while both damage auras ticking.

Spoiler

Level 50 Natural Brute

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Contaminated Strike -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(13), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), UnbGrd-Max HP%(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11), GldArm-3defTpProc(11)
Level 2: Radioactive Smash -- SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(3), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(5), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(17), Rct-Def(36)
Level 6: Fly -- Empty(A)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(17), AchHee-ResDeb%(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(21)
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(23), Rct-ResDam%(23)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(25), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(25), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(27), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(27)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(31)
Level 20: Inexhaustible -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), PrfShf-End%(33), PrfShf-EndMod(33)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33), Rct-Def(34)
Level 24: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(34), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(36)
Level 26: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(37), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(39)
Level 30: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A), HO:Cyto(39)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(39), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(40), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Obl-%Dam(42)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(42), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(43), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(45), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(45), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(45)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(46), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48)
Level 44: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(48), RctArm-EndRdx/Rchg(48), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(50), Rct-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
------------

An exercise. The same build reaching 40%ish defenses but without the Fighting pool. A bit more endurance recovery, a bit less endurance consumption, two power picks of choice (I went for SS and Taunt).

Spoiler

Level 50 Natural Brute
Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), UnbGrd-Max HP%(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11), GldArm-3defTpProc(11)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), PrfShf-End%(13), PrfShf-EndMod(13), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(50)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(17), Rct-Def(50)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(19), AchHee-ResDeb%(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(23)
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(23), Rct-ResDam%(25)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(25), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(27), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(33)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(33), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34), Rct-Def(34)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 26: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(37), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(50)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(37)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(37), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(40), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(42), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(42), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(43), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(43)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45)
Level 44: Mu Lightning -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(48), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(48)
Level 47: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A), HO:Cyto(48)
Level 49: Taunt -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(17), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(36), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(15)
------------

It's interesting to see the kinds of realization one gets only or primarily from play. For me, it's "I get bored with so few attacks" -> "I would be happier with a primary that had maybe 4-5 attacks as part of a rotation" -> "likely I should look at secondaries other than Bio". 🙂

58 minutes ago, ParaBruce said:

It's interesting to see the kinds of realization one gets only or primarily from play. For me, it's "I get bored with so few attacks" -> "I would be happier with a primary that had maybe 4-5 attacks as part of a rotation" -> "likely I should look at secondaries other than Bio". 🙂

I'm not sure if this will satisfy that craving for you, but this is the last iteration of the build. I'm not sure where to improve it further after this. It's a pity the Pylons changed because I'd like to test and see what metrics it would get, even though it does not have the big hitters needed for amazing times. It's still a non TW generalist build after all.

Changes:

- Got rid of Contaminated Strikes. It's a decent power but I barely used it and I could use the slots. For the love of <deity> don't try to level with this build, it's a level 50 respec and not only leveling with just Radioactive Smash and Radiation Siphon until 35 would be horrible but it will demand all the endurance tools to be in place to be sustainable. I tried it over the PTS and in farming it lost endurance because of the AoE spam, but DNA Siphoning corpses nullified that. Farmed a map in the AE with zero endurance problems.

- Used the slots to increase Recovery and add -res procs to Electrifying Fences and Ball Lightning that will help for AoE and ST.

- Tried it against the Vanguard test dummies for the ST chain. Radioactive Smash, Radiation Siphon, Radioactive Smash, then alternate Electrifying Fences and Ball Lightning. Electrifying Fences recharges fast enough it alone can compose the ST chain with Radiation Smash + Radiation Siphon, but Ball Lightning is slightly more damage so I alternated the skills. After two minutes my endurance was at half bar so it is safe to say it is not sustainable for 3-4 minutes (only using Electrifying Fences would probably tip the balance as it's 7.5 endurance cost VS 13.2), but outside of pylons when do we hit something for 3-4 minutes in a row without a breather? I also had all toggles turned on including Tactics whose use can be argued. Fusion might work the same in terms of slotting and also provide Contamination.

Spoiler

Level 50 Natural Brute

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(3), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(5), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), PrfShf-End%(13), PrfShf-EndMod(13), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(36)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(17), Rct-Def(17)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(19), AchHee-ResDeb%(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(23)
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(23), Rct-ResDam%(25)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(25), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(27), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(33)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(33), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34), Rct-Def(34)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(37), RctArm-ResDam(48), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(37), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(37)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-Def(50)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(39), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Obl-%Dam(40)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(40), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(43), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(43), OvrFrc-End/Rech(43), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(45), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(46), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 44: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Taunt -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(36)
------------

Edited by Sovera
  • Like 1