A few unrelated suggestions

ZorkNemesis

I've got three suggestions today.  One major, one QoL, and one costume related.  Whether any of these can be done I don't really know, but they would all be nice.

The Major: Open The Hive to pure Villains

- There was an arguement/discussion on my shard a few weeks ago about this.  The shard's hami raid leaders seem to only run raids in The Hive and never The Abyss, despite the Abyss being accessible to all and Hive still being a "blue" zone.  Those in favor of Hive raids were generally using "just change your allignment or don't come" as the arguement, but two pretty good counterpoints were made.  The first being in a roleplay or conceptual deal that it wouldn't make sense for this character to just suddenly become a hero and the second being Frenzy having use with specific ATs and requiring a full real week of being a villain to get it back, which would be invalidated by having to swap on a daily basis to raid as much as the shard seems to.  My proposal is to simply make The Hive a neutral zone and either add a direct portal to the zone in Grandville, or to add The Hive (and The Abyss) to the TUNNEL portals and set a flag so that pure villains can't just walk out into Eden.  Hopefully that would end the debate and get some more participation from the devoted redsiders, though it might mean the Abyss just gets more ignored in the process.

The QoL: Allow Ouroboros Portal and Team Transporter to be used while flying.

- A simple change, but as someone who loves to run Flight, I hate having to detoggle Fly/Hover/Mystic Flight to drop a portal or call a taxi.  It would be a nice convienence to be able to remain airborne to use these powers, just make it so that they can only target ground so you're not dropping portals 50 feet in the air.

The costume related: The ability to recolor or supress the effects of the Prestige Sprints.

- I love Prestige Power Slide, but that purple glow effect really ruins the look of the power.  I would love to be able to turn it off so I can make Slide more thematic with my character, such as combining it with NoFX Super Speed and the Frosty path aura.  Also I bet a lot of people would love to recolor the streaks from Quick or the glow from Surge.  I don't know if there are limitations preventing this though, but a No FX Slide would be the best thing ever.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Actually, that last one . . . anyone with technical knowledge out there who might be able to point the community where to look in the PIGGs for the texture assets for the various Prestige Sprints and Slide, so that the community can get to work on making them tintable?  And, well, what does it take to make the assets tintable from a non-codebase side?

I suspect people would be tripping over themselves to help with small things like this if we knew where to begin.

• Like 2