Help me understand how the post 50 incarnate level shifts work

DrBasics

So I was under the impression that getting your alpha slot up to at least tier 3 gives you a (+1). Then I saw that if you get Judgement up to at least tier 3, you get another +1 level shift (making you 50+2). And again, getting Interface to at least tier 3 will give you your final +1 level shift. Am I totally off?

Alpha (T3 or T4) gives you a +1 shift that's active all the time.

Destiny (T3 or T4) and Lore (T3 or T4) both give you an additional +1 that's active in iTrials and some zones (Pocket D and Ouroboros, at least). 

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

19 hours ago, DSorrow said:

Alpha (T3 or T4) gives you a +1 shift that's active all the time.

Destiny (T3 or T4) and Lore (T3 or T4) both give you an additional +1 that's active in iTrials and some zones (Pocket D and Ouroboros, at least). 

What he said. The +1 shift comes into play at all times, but the +2 or +3 level shift only comes into play for Incarnate content like Dark Astoria missions and Incarnate trials/TF's. It can be a nasty shock running at +3 and raising the difficulty to match, then forgetting to drop it down when you go into "normal" content 🙂