Trick &or Treat, Am I mistaken

quixoteprog

I'm thinking that if you save all the visible ones, with a unique name for each costume, you can then go back into Tequila and view the list. If they are all there ( I'm just speculating here ) you may be able edit the File to copy saved costumes to the unseen slots by adding the slot number ( 0-12 ) to the costume info. I would try just one, then switch it, if possible, and see if it works. Just Brainstorming here. I can't seem to find a load costume to slot slash command. Been thru the chat command list, strange they have multiple commands to switch costumes and nothing to slot them. I'm thinking it is stored on the client side somewhere so that should make it editable. What is the external costume editor that you can use to craft then load costumes, bet those folks may know how to do this.

• Like 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

13 hours ago, Marine X said:

I'm thinking that if you save all the visible ones, with a unique name for each costume, you can then go back into Tequila and view the list. If they are all there ( I'm just speculating here ) you may be able edit the File to copy saved costumes to the unseen slots by adding the slot number ( 0-12 ) to the costume info. I would try just one, then switch it, if possible, and see if it works. Just Brainstorming here. I can't seem to find a load costume to slot slash command. Been thru the chat command list, strange they have multiple commands to switch costumes and nothing to slot them. I'm thinking it is stored on the client side somewhere so that should make it editable. What is the external costume editor that you can use to craft then load costumes, bet those folks may know how to do this.

That's not how the costume files work.  They store all the costume info, but no slot information.  They are loaded through the tailor into whatever slot you are currently editing.  If you can't access that slot in the tailor, you can't load the costume into that slot.

1 hour ago, Blackbird71 said:

That's not how the costume files work.  They store all the costume info, but no slot information.  They are loaded through the tailor into whatever slot you are currently editing.  If you can't access that slot in the tailor, you can't load the costume into that slot.

If I understand correctly, what we need is to show more costume slots on the costume change window.  There seems to be no other way.  As for even wearing those costumes, I don't have more than 6 slots open on any of my toons, so I can't test, has anyone even tested if /cc10 works or if double digits break the command?

Edited by EmmySky

1 hour ago, EmmySky said:

has anyone even tested if /cc10 works or if double digits break the command?

Exactly, If on the case we were discussing it was a Arachnos Soldier, if slot "0" is the default, if you /cc to "10", are you sure it didn't just error out and load "0"? 

I only have 7 Slots so I can't test it.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

I can assure you it does indeed work exactly like I said - I did it on Live with more than one Soldier Of Arachnos/Widow.  Didn't do it on any other AT because side-switching on Live was a multi-week process due to a max Tips per day and no Null, but it was dev-confirmed it worked for everyone if you did it.

PSA for everyone who has 10 slots unlocked already and is thinking of buying a slot for Halloween: don't.

Not only it doesn't show up in the costume select window (and therefore cannot be edited), but /cc 10 command does not work either (I guess it expects a single-digit number).

Not a big salvage waste, but a waste nevertheless. Oh well, maybe someday.

• Thanks 1