Collision Mechanics Needs Fine Tuning

Solarverse

I get that Collision Mechanics are needed, although I don't really agree, but I get it. I have stayed quiet about the mechanic in general, because it's honestly a minor irritation of the game...until now.

So, back in the early days of this game, my Ice Tank could drop Ice Patch, and nothing; try as they might; could push me off of it. I was set in my spot and although NPCs and players tried, I stood firm on my perch. However, it would seem over the years the Collision Mechanics have gotten out of adjustment, and now, my Ice/Ice Tank is being shoved off his Ice Patch fairly regularly.

My Stalker from the days of the old, would never be shoved while prepping Assassin's Strike to a point that it literally interrupts it. However these days, from time to time, my Stalker will queue up Assassin's Strike, and suddenly will be pushed out of the way by a Scrapper. I will be pushed so far of a distance, that it will literally interrupt my Assassin's Strike.

It may be a minor problem to some, but this is starting to swell a bit beyond annoying for me...and the irritant is growing ever so slightly over time.

So, what can be done about it? It was not always this way to my recollection, which stands to reason that if it indeed was not this way at one time, then it can be fine tuned to be that way once again? Anyway, reporting this as a bug, and hopefully one of the Dev team members can fine tune this to prevent collision shoving in game.  😞