More subforums?

I suggest the following:

General Discussion

Game Bugs

Forum Bugs

Archetypes (subforum for each archetype, maybe categorized underneath another category)

Coding Talk

Player Guides

Media (Movies/TV Shows, etc.)

To start at least. But I think we should also get some of the "quirks" of this forum fixed up. I'd offer to do it, as I have SUBSTANTIAL experience with such things, but I could understand them not handing any power to someone they don't even know. I mean, look at what happened with the last server...

I'm out.

I suggest the following:

General Discussion

Game Bugs

Forum Bugs

Archetypes (subforum for each archetype, maybe categorized underneath another category)

Coding Talk

Player Guides

Media (Movies/TV Shows, etc.)

To start at least. But I think we should also get some of the "quirks" of this forum fixed up. I'd offer to do it, as I have SUBSTANTIAL experience with such things, but I could understand them not handing any power to someone they don't even know. I mean, look at what happened with the last server...

SuperGroup

Agree to all, but especially Archetypes arranged like this. There's new brute sets I'd like to ask about but feel like those posts would get lost in the current set up.

pretty much this. i just tried to get a conversation going about sentinels, and it was immediately buried.

And a thumbs up or thumbs down option on the forum...

I know this is the way things are done these days, but I have seen more forums devolve into popularity wars because of it.  I'm not keen on it.

i wasn't aware that was a typical forum feature. i thought it was only a reddit thing

I know this is the way things are done these days, but I have seen more forums devolve into popularity wars because of it.  I'm not keen on it.

i wasn't aware that was a typical forum feature. i thought it was only a reddit thing

It is pretty typical, but I also mean in general (FB, Twtr, etc.,.). 

Actually, the only time I've seen this implemented successfully was a pet forum that only allowed upvotes.

Agreed. Voting on comments would get hairy. I seem to remember the CoH Forums had that issue sometimes. But I wouldn't mind being able to upvote thread topics. For instance, if someone posted a great guide, it could help people looking for guides find better ones more easily. Just a thought.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png