[v2.0] Leveling Tri-Form Warshade

Redlynne

Alright.  You all know the drill by now (and if you don't, well … you're going to learn!).
If you've read ANY of my other builds that I've posted, you know what's coming …

spacer.png

WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU!!!

Yes … You Have Been Warned … again …

And for anyone who isn't clear on the concept (yet), you're going to see this same preamble of the common features repeated on both my Peacebringer and my Warshade builds, simply because it does bear repeating due to the common features shared by both (before they diverge into their own build specifics).

For anyone who wants to refer to the v1.0 versions of these builds, which are being made obsolete by these posts, you can find them here:

v1.0 Peacebringer

v1.0 Warshade

So in this case of (fraternal) "twinned" builds … I'm dealing with a pair of Tri-Form Kheldian builds for Peacebringer and Warshade that are, for all intents and purposes, essentially built on the same underlying Tri-Form "chassis" (for lack of a better way of putting it). That's simply because the layout of investments for additional slots (always at a premium for Tri-Form Kheldians!) and how to structure them around the additional Forms shares a lot of really strong commonalities on the Nova and Dwarf Form powers.  That then gives me a "common set of leftover investments" to put into the Human Form powers after getting everything squared away with the Nova and Dwarf Forms.

One thing that will become VERY obvious when looking at my Kheldian builds is that they reach for the "lifeblood" of every powerhouse Kheldian build … global recharge boosting.  The primary set bonus I'm reaching for in every power that can get to it is recharge from set bonuses.  In a lot of ways, recharge bonuses are what make enough of the build perma for things like perma-Hasten and perma-Inner Light ... as well as perma-Light Form and perma-Eclipse.  You know, the Basic Goodies™.

Anyway … on with the story.

In any Tri-Form Kheldian you are first going to need to decide what the … split … of investment in slots is going to be between your Human, Nova and Dwarf powers is going to be, because you're NEVER going to have enough slots for them all (trust me, I've tried!).  In these two builds I'm posting, I've got 14(!) level up power picks that are One Slot Wonder™ powers, simply because I haven't got enough slots to go around to give them anything … and my Nova and Dwarf Forms each have One Slot Wonder™ sub-powers of their own (1 for Nova and 3 for Dwarf) simply due to the scarcity of slots.  That's not even including all of the Inherent and P2W powers that can also accept slots but which are kept in One Slot Wonder™ status.

Think about that for a moment.

Of the 23 Human Form power picks you get to make (with your secondary T1 being not being a "choice" per se in this context) … 14 of those are powers that I simply can't afford to spend any additional slots on!  After slotting up my Forms, there's only enough slots left over for some 10 power picks between Levels 1 and 50 to do "useful" things with.

Yes, Virginia … the "slot crunch" for Tri-Form builds is VERY real!

So what does that mean, in terms of build choices and build structuring?

Well … specifically … in both builds I'm investing:

• +2 slots into Health for increased endurance recovery (Panacea, Miracle, Numina's Convalesence)
  • +2 slots into Stamina for increased endurance recovery (Performance Shifter)
  • +4 slots into Nova Blast (Entropic Chaos)
  • +4 slots into Nova Emanation (frankenslot for range, damage and proc)
  • +4 slots into Nova Detonation (Annihilation with debuff proc and Essence Transfer)
  • +4 slots into Dwarf Smite (Crushing Impact)
  • +5 slots into Dwarf Flare/Mire (Kheldian's Grace and Fury of the Gladiator proc)
  • +5 slots into Dwarf Sublimation/Drain (Preventive Medicine or Touch of the Nictus with Theft of Essence proc)

= +30 slots for Inherent and Form powers

Considering you only get +67 additional slots for an entire build, that's a pretty steep investment into powers other than your Human Form power picks.  It means that there are only +37 additional slots available for 24 power picks from Level 1-50 for an average of +1.55 slots per power chosen.

Now consider that I'm spreading those remaining +37 additional slots among 10 of the 24 power picks that I get as a Tri-Form Kheldian, meaning there's less than 4 slots on average for those 10 powers (because 37/10=3.7) and you can start to see that you REALLY need to be getting the highest return on investment that you can manage per slot(!).  It's why I can only afford 5 powers with +5 slots in the overall build in total, and everything else has to make do with "less" than maximal slotting.

The first thing to take note of over the prior build(s) I'd posted is that I've completely drained 4 slots out of the Dwarf Strike (T1) power and turned it into a One Slot Wonder™ just like I've always done with the Nova Bolt (T1) power.  A significant motivator for doing this comes from the fact, which I didn't appreciate at the time (back in May 2019) that Homecoming allows the Human Form T1 power to be used in Dwarf Form and the Human Form T2 power to be used in Nova Form.

I've since discovered that you can use BOTH the T1 AND T2 Human Form powers in Nova AND Dwarf if you're willing to use the power you "shouldn't" while in Human Form before switching to Nova or Dwarf Forms (and if you switch back to Human Form you'll need to "use again" to keep access to the power you shouldn't be able to use when switching forms, but one (re)use is enough for this).  The advantage here is that you can build a repeating attack chain out of T2H+T2-4N as well as T1H+T2-4D (using Dwarf Taunt as necessary) and not "miss out on" the use of the T1 Nova or T1 Dwarf attacks.  By using the T1 and T2 Human Form powers as "dual use" powers like this you help mitigate the slot crunch that all Tri-Form Kheldians have to deal with.

However, as it happens ... it turns out that dropping the slotting for the T1 Dwarf Form power freed up 4 slots which then let me expand my slotting in Health and Stamina for increased endurance recovery (which is ALWAYS useful!) and add +1 more slot to my Human Form budget so as to account for needed(!) investments into Human powers that would otherwise have to be neglected.  So in the context of the overall build plan, the Dwarf Strike power was the lowest hanging fruit to "harvest" the needed slots from in order to make the needed (higher return on) investments elsewhere.  Note that this change basically REQUIRES the availability of the Human Form T1 and T2 working in Dwarf and Nova Forms respectively in order to work out advantageously for the build overall.

One last thing to pay attention to is the Kheldian ATOs … Kheldian's Grace and Essence Transfer … because they "work" the same way for both Peacebringers and Warshades.

In a build that is reaching for every global recharge set bonus you can lay your hands on, you're going to be wanting to 3-slot Essence Transfer twice and 5-slot Kheldian's Grace once in order to pull +21.25% global recharge out of a total of 11 slots spread between 3 powers, which is a seriously good return on investment.  But the key point here is that doing a 3-slot Essence Transfer then lets you do a 2-slot of some other set for a total of 5 slots in a pair of powers, which then opens up interesting proc opportunities while simultaneously allowing you to put "adequate" quantities of enhancement value into attack powers in order to make them serviceable (given the slot crunch of competing priorities).

In my case this meant putting Winter's Bite and Essence Transfer into the Human Form T1 Bolt power as an anti-runner measure and to help neutralize Bosses/Elites/Archvillains/Giant Monsters on the cheap where a movement speed and recharge debuffing would help keep them "boxed in" where I'd want them to be.  Nova Detonation received the "other half" of that formulation with Annihilation (for the resistance debuffing proc) and Essence Transfer slotting.  Dwarf Flare/Mire then receives the 5-slot Kheldian's Grace set so as to leave 1 slot left over for putting a Fury of the Gladiator proc into.  This means that both the Nova target AoE and the Dwarf PBAoE attacks each has a resistance debuff proc slotted into them to increase beatdown rates while soloing (and while grouping) against groups of $Targets rather than against singular $Targets.

So with all of that background setup out of the way … let's get down to specifics, shall we?

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Okay, I'm just going to come right out and say it … this Warshade build gives me chills just by looking at it, since it is so downright UNFAIR to $Targets compared to the "sweetness and light" that my counterpart Peacebringer build brings to the table.  Make no mistake, this Warshade takes full ownership of BOTH terms in the name archetype name.  This is a WAR that Brings The SHADE wherever it goes.

And then it starts getting MEAN to the $Targets you have to torment …

Suffice it to say that when none other than Dechs Kaison teamed up with me on a Doctor Quaterfield Task Force back on Virtue while I was playing my Warshade and letting loose with my $Battlecry of …

Your soul is my chewtoy!

… after which the comment from The Man Himself™ was, "MFing Warshade indeed…"

I didn't have the heart at the time to tell him that I hadn't read his guide yet …

Also, just like last time … this is intended to be a Level 1-50 Tri-Form Warshade build that evolves over time as you increase in levels in a way that builds strengths upon strengths.

Now, something that some people may question in this build is the use of the Decimation set in Edon Eye and the Entropic Chaos set in Dark Nova Blast.  Please note that with the slotting used here it is perfectly possible to run a T2H/T2N/T2H/T2N attack cycle on infinite repeat against a single target, and that due to the animation times you'd be able to use the 5.25 second Build Up proc from Decimation on the next FOUR attacks in that repeating single target attack chain, which is pretty good for exploiting that proc.

Meanwhile, the Entropic Chaos proc, backed up by the global heal proc of Essence Transfer will help ensure that you have some healing mitigation while in Nova Form simply by virtue of attacking.  This in turn will reduce the need/demand to drop out of Nova Form to use either Stygian Circle (Human) or Black Dwarf Drain (Dwarf) in order to heal yourself.  Being able to "buff your green bar" while in Nova Form can change the Time To Debt calculus in some interesting ways.

Dark Nova Scatter and Dark Nova Detonation are your Cone and Target AoE attacks respectively, so if you want to be delivering damage from a distance to multiple $Targets you'll need to be in Nova Form when using this build.  Fortunately you can do a repeating attack chain against multiple $Targets of …

• Dark Nova Scatter (T3N)
  • Dark Nova Detonation (T4N)
  • Ebon Eye (T2H)
  • Dark Nova Blast (T2N)

… and have next to zero downtime on the repeat, with the added benefit that if you score a Decimation Build Up proc from Ebon Eye that it'll last through the Blast/Scatter/Detonation attacks in the chain cycle, increasing the damage production of 3 powers, which considering that 2 of them are AoE attacks(!) makes for an extremely high rate of return on investment since the Build Up proc increases damage on ALL $Targets hit while the buff is active.

So let me say that again, in case it wasn't clear enough … Decimation Build Up procs from Ebon Eye will multiply(!) damage throughput from Nova Scatter and Nova Detonation in a way that straight damage procs in either power or in Ebon Eye/Dark Nova Blast would not.  Trust me … it'll be impressive when it happens … and THIS is why I've got the Decimation set slotted into Ebon Eye, because you can use Ebon Eye in more than just Nova Form (so you get "more bites at the apple" so to speak) for the unique Decimation Build Up proc IO.

At this point I really ought to mention something about Dwarf Form because I've updated the build since I first posted it yesterday and it's gotten EVEN BETTER because of 1 little change I made from the initial posting.

Originally, I had Touch of the Nictus 5-slotted with the Theft of Essence proc in Black Dwarf Drain, mainly because the Theft of Essence set includes a +3% Damage set bonus which was running afoul of the Rule Of Five and getting wasted.  But the "conflict" that set bonus was having was with a prior build that used a 2-slot Lockdown in the Gravity Well power which gave a +3% Damage set bonus.  However, once I ran the Proc Fu maths and found that the Blistering Cold Hold proc had an over 90% chance to proc for a MAG 2 Hold for 8 sec in PvE, I realized that the 2-slot Lockdown that I was using to duplicate that was rather superfluous at that point and swapped out the 2-slot Lockdown set for 2-slots of the Entomb set in order to get the Absorb proc.  That then freed up the +3% Damage set bonus under the Rule Of Five cap and I then reversed the slotting in Black Dwarf Drain ... and OH MY is that reversal an improvement!

Using a 5-slot Theft of Essence ironically reduced the recharge value from the enhancements, which in turn boosted the proc chances for both the Theft of Essence (+Endurance upon proc) and Touch of the Nictus (71.75 Negative Energy damage upon proc) such that with the slotting I'm using the proc chances for each of these is ... 86.14% each(!) ... and you can use Black Dwarf Drain every 7.35 seconds (minimum) at Exemplar Levels 24+(!).  This means that with a +24% global damage buffing from sets and slotted with only Accurate Healing set IOs, Black Dwarf Drain will deliver 68.96 Negative Energy damage on its own, but 86.14% of the time the Touch of the Nictus proc will increase that by 71.75 Negative Energy damage to be a total of 140.71 Negative Energy damage when Touch of the Nictus procs.  If I prorate the proc chance through the damage output of the proc, the average yield over infinite time will be +61.81 Negative Energy damage ... resulting in and average throughput yield of 130.77 Negative Energy damage every 7.35 seconds (or more, depending on attack chain rotations).  That's actually competitive with the damage delivery (per attack) from using Black Dwarf Smite(!), the "heavier" of the two Dwarf main melee attacks ... meaning that Black Dwarf Drain is both ON PAR with the main Dwarf attack powers for damage delivery, even though Black Dwarf Drain doesn't have ANY damage enhancement slotted into it, only a proc that does damage (86.14% of the time!).

So if you're ever running low on endurance in the middle of a combat ... switch to Dwarf Form and start using Black Dwarf Drain to gain endurance faster than once per 10 seconds(!) ... and then drop to Human Form and use Stygian Circle when there are enough corpses lying around for you to drain ... and then get right back into steamROFLstomping your way through whatever dares to oppose you.

Ultimately, however, this particular change from the counterpart Peacebringer build means that although recharge on the Warshade is slightly (slightly) slower (+90% global from sets rather than +106.3% global from sets), this Warshade build will hit slightly (slightly) harder per attack and thus be that little bit extra efficient at converting endurance into damage output (and thus, throughput onto $Targets).  Just one of those "huh ..." moments when reflecting on how the two builds diverge away from their common core investments and competencies.

Now, on the Human Form side of attacking stuff, things get VERY different from how you'd want to be playing a Peacebringer and it's somewhat challenging to explain exactly how, but I'll try my best here.

First and foremost, I'm sure that people will notice that I have committed the heresy (burn the heretic!!) of putting a full 6 slots into Orbiting Death, which I'm sure will be quite the head scratcher for a lot of people.  I mean … isn't Orbiting Death kind of … y'know … WEAK … as an attack power?  It does sub-20 damage per tick every 2 seconds, which is barely anything … right?

Well … yes … but it does all of that damage in a large radius … a 20ft radius to be exact … and it can hit up to 10 $Targets simultaneously.  Name another attack that a Warshade can use which can do 15.44 Negative Energy damage (in this build) to up to 10 $Targets simultaneously every 2 seconds (so up to 154.4 Negative Energy every 2 seconds) at a cost of only 1.3 endurance every 2 seconds(!).  A mere 10 seconds of exposure to that aura can deliver up to 772 damage spread among 10 $Targets at a cost of 6.5 endurance total.  Does up to 118.77 Negative Energy damage per endurance point sound like an efficient way to deliver XP to you?  It does to me … especially since it means I can whittle $Targets down close to defeat and let Orbiting Death take them out for me (on the cheap) while I switch $Targets and continue delivering the beatdown onto other $Targets that won't "waste" damage on overkills.  And mind you, the numbers that I'm throwing around here don't include single/double Mire buffs to damage or even the Decimation Build Build Up proc in Ebon Eye and/or the Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control Build Up proc in Tactics boosting the damage output of Orbiting Death EVEN HIGHER for a short time, increasing the throughput from Orbiting Death even more(!).

And that's also not even including the fact that I've slotted Orbiting Death with two damage procs (Smashing and Energy, as a matter of fact) that have a chance to proc every 10 seconds for almost as much damage as Orbiting Death can deliver in 5 damage ticks every 2 seconds … meaning that I've got TWO chances to "critically hit" for what amounts to 10 seconds worth of "exposure" damage to Orbiting Death every 10 seconds, and those "critical hit procs" deliver all of their damage instantly, rather than waiting for the damage over time to wear stuff down.

Is Orbiting Death starting to sound better to you?
Spoiler alert … it's sounding really good to me … whether there's an aggro magnet around to keep attention away from your (MFing) Warshade or not.

I look at Orbiting Death as a force multiplier for not only the damage production that my Warshade can output, but also the speed at which a team can "take out the trash" that gets herded up onto an aggro magnet (assuming that's not my Warshade).  While I'm animating my Human Form attacks, up to 10 $Targets within 20ft of my position are getting burned down by Orbiting Death.  It's kind of remarkable how good of a "mop up" job Orbiting Death can do for you once you get used to the idea of letting $Targets "exist to death" while in proximity to you … with the moral of the story being "You're already defeated, you just haven't gotten the memo yet" … since using it to shave off those last slivers of HP while you move on to dealing with the next $Target on your hit list is really what it's all about.  Just remember that while Orbiting Death isn't especially "fast" at defeating $Targets, it IS incredibly efficient at turning endurance into damage output.

But what makes Orbiting Death even more … deadly … in the hands of a (MFing) Warshade is that you've got the necessary herding tools in your Human Form attacks to keep piles of aggro right where they need to be (to die in defeat).  Gravitic Emanation will both "throw $Targets in the corner" and Stun them so you can move in and let Orbiting Death take a bite out of their lives.  Combined with Inky Aspect this can help you lock down a significant chunk of spawn groups and deny them the opportunity to retaliate while using Orbiting Death to whittle their lives away into their inevitable demise in your Stygian Circle.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Gravity Well has obviously been frankenslotted to provide a relatively decent chance at making a one hit Hold on a Boss, thanks to the Blistering Cold Hold proc slotted into the power.  This was done mainly because Gravity Well doesn't have any other Hold powers it can be stacked with.  Given that it takes 2.07s to animate Gravity Well, and another 7.22s to recharge afterwards … needing to wait almost 10 seconds to attempt to stack a Hold on a Boss seems a tad … excessive … to me.

But a chance at a one hit Hold on a Boss/Quantum/Void/etc.?  Yes please (in that context)!

Speaking of which … Starless Step.

Starless Step is a utility power for making hard groups easy to deal with.  Got a Quantum Gunner/Void/Cyst in a group that you don't want to tackle head on?  Use Starless Step to move the worst offender somewhere that you can deal with them 1 on 1 rather than in a many on one scenario.  Starless Step $Targets into the air outside of buildings and let the environmental falling damage maim them for you.  You can even switch to Nova Form and follow them as they fall, ensuring they have a Really Bad Day™ when they splat.

Granted, you won't use Starless Step all the time … but when you do, you'll be using it in combination with your other powers to take down opponents that would otherwise be more troublesome than they're usually worth (with anti-Kheldian types topping the list).  It's up to YOU however to figure out how you want to make use of Starless Step for maximal advantage.

Quasar will be available every 49.03s (46.03s recharge and 3s animation) and delivers 377.5 Negative Energy damage in a 25ft radius and is also slotted to do KnockDOWN rather than KnockBACK, but also has the Obliteration proc for a 90% chance to deal an additional 71.75 Smashing damage.  Needless to say, this will increase depending on whether or not you've got a single/double Mire in effect at the time and whether either (or both?) of your Build Up procs from Ebon Eye and/or Tactics are in effect.  So think of Quasar as being a 449.25 (combined) damage "minimum" type of power that can be boosted significantly higher for serious "blow them away" potential (although not quite the same as a Peacebringer using a combination of Photon Seekers, Solar Flare and Dawn Strike together).

Dark Extraction for making more Fluffies™ are available every 80s (76.25s recharge and 3.2s animation) and have been slotted with the Overwhelming Force proc so as to have a chance to deal KnockDOWN with EVERY attack that they make.  With a duration of 200s this means you can have (on average) up to 2.5 Fluffies™ out and blasting your Foes, and knocking them down for you, along side you at any time (so usually 2 but sometimes 3).

Note that if you want to play a "different flavor" of Human Form attacker, you can swap the investments in Gravity Well and/or Orbiting Death for other options, but your choices are much more limited in this regard relative to what a Peacebringer has to choose from.  My basic notion is that if you want to be ranged blasting with a Warshade, there's just too much advantage to shifting over to Nova Form to get that job done.  Likewise, if you're wanting to herd and burn tank, use Dwarf Form … but the mix of ranged, melee and PBAoE powers available in Human Form push me (at least) towards wanting to be able to use a different set of criteria for HOW to engage using Human Form that is more oriented towards disrupt and burn, rather than just merely herd and burn.  This puts my Human Form strategies more in line with being a supporting attacker, rather than a primary attacker, who can AoE and Mez at the same time as a sort of quasi-Controller to compliment the Blaster (Nova) and Brute(-ish Dwarf) roles.

Eclipse is perma once fully slotted, but it does require (live) $Targets to drain for advantage.  In a solo context, you'll only need 5 $Targets for Ecplise to push your Resistances beyond the hardtop of 85%.  Because of this it's perfectly possible for there to be "gaps" in your Eclipse coverage simply due to the availability of (live) $Targets to fuel it.  But in a $Target Rich Environment that (hopefully) will not be a problem.

Among the last things I want to mention is the inclusion of the Leadership and Concealment pools in this build exclusively as One Slot Wonders due to the demand for slots elsewhere in the build.  In this case, Maneuvers, Grant Invisibility and Vengeance are simply Luck of the Gambler mules for the global recharge bonus, with Shadow Cloak rounding out the opportune powers for these enhancements.

I also included Tactics with a Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control Build Up proc purely as an option for "supercharging" your Human Form attacks while in a Team-8 context (~41.5% chance every 10 seconds for +72% damage for 5.25s is nothing to sneeze at) … let alone in a League-35 context (90% chance every 10 seconds for +72% damage for 5.25s anyone?).  When soloing or in small groups, leaving Tactics toggled off would be perfectly fine, but when in large groups/leagues and staying in Human Form it would make sense to toggle on Tactics since the Build Up buff will give a larger damage buff increase than Nova Form will (when it procs).  Note that reserving this proc for an AoE power like Tactics was the reason why I didn't slot it into Nova Form (now that I know Proc Fu…).

I'd like to think that most of the rest of the build is relatively self-explanatory beyond the points enumerated above, so … enough blathering … on with the build details!

Edited by Redlynne
  • Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.1
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Spoiler

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1734;812;1624;HEX;|
|78DA6D54EB4B5361187FCEF66E73735737756E3A9DF75C4E47D69708494D499404B|
|B7C0A9BEE9807968A534BBA1A1151392F0516F52508A22F057E8FA0BFA32209EA53|
|D68722A2CBE9D9FB3C6E87ECC0E177CEEF7D7EEF737DDFC1733DCE677D8B9DA0B8B|
|BD3C94C66E444722633914CA9B6E1314D9D1C5321F7D8F0ADDE5E1939323EAE4E66|
|B479357EECCCE84C323DD285CAD9487EBD47FD67FDE0DC4C121C435353E9F8F0B4A|
|AA67CF2F3F0E4BC96D146B5B436BBE091CC808A72DC449B2E96FFBD69EDF4C42C04|
|D1FB5E7C179DC08F2EE0B1000809303D41B40B68E9A2FF966EC63EE2E70A1A801F6|
|600BF80ABC829BC8FB20EB4CF3DC2DDF7191F303E440C0A388B1A33692CE69F2680|
|8800F18BF10FA155272CCA5956216E99640CD7506BE1182CABC825EC70DD4955CD7|
|1B61048AE1609BB0C4C57EC31E21C8C37D0BE5846AD8B62F6DBFA9B91FDB7B2FF36|
|F6BF801A17FB70952A320F37FAF030E761EE26DAF93837DF0104AB19DAB6F136D53|
|3B14CF54CBCE0FF97F47F1EB57ED22AFEAF66B916F8467801D74A296628ADA13C2E|
|2257CEFECBF7938F5BC8553057B18FB84BC885990B33F7AA0CD362AE2A4AFB2DA15|
|D35F7B2FA8D49FAAD79CBF88E719330BA69969A2C6A6A39DF5AEE651DD7B28E6B59|
|C7B5ACE75AD6BFC77C0302AEA0B6417653170D9C6FE377C69822F76FCC528F9BEE1|
|25E464D33081977F320D9F8B00F31CE25C67DF02317672EFED424FD05906B67AE9D|
|ED2A8561A6E5EC608E9293B5D65B8CEB3A3ED06E645AA972891D567B76301DFFD1F|
|51B3927653860E4ECC8B9050C89FC2903254C51DABDF953A41FCD0D10AFDBC36639|
|4D9F1CA85158C3FE3E17389312253B6FBF224F72E8B822BBB365D43593EE8B51C7D|
|3675DA3492859A7EA9A457E7AC19F214E14388BDF459D0D79082BBD8C3EC24809C5|
|1309D29458A456216D966D5608A3AB8C6B84F57748DBD449682DF815FE5320A7AF2|
|949B86B8C31C5A812DA8CF1BFA6DBA6C8C8A5286F97C8DF40C2B244379B3B4BE85D|
|262C59210CAC82ACAD5B186EAD47B48FC7B8CF07CAA3EC23DDAA653D7433040F31F|
|6127A8D9A0E3AC90E46E706EDEB7CAE504C1BD4D7938EDC7D427392347C8F1ABE87|
|0CDF7F012C32EA03|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Level 50 Science Warshade
Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast
Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:

Level 1:    Shadow Bolt    
 (A) Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (3) Winter's Bite - Recharge/Chance for -Speed & -Recharge: Level 10
 (43) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (43) Essence Transfer - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (43) Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal: Level 10

Level 1:    Absorption    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 20

Level 2:    Ebon Eye    
 (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (3) Decimation - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (45) Decimation - Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (45) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (45) Decimation - Chance of Build Up: Level 25

Level 4:    Orbiting Death    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 31
 (5) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 31
 (5) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (7) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (9) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30
 (9) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage: Level 10

Level 6:    Dark Nova    
 (A) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 8:    Starless Step    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50+5

Level 10:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5
 (11) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 12:    Sunless Mire    
 (A) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (48) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30

Level 14:    Shadow Cloak    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 25

Level 16:    Grant Invisibility    

Level 18:    Gravity Well    
 (A) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (48) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (48) Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (50) Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold: Level 10
 (50) Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance: Level 27
 (50) Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb: Level 10

Level 20:    Black Dwarf    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 27
 (21) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance: Level 27

Level 22:    Stygian Circle    
 (A) Endurance Modification IO: Level 50+5

Level 24:    Nebulous Form    
 (A) HamiO: Microfilament Exposure (+2 End/Fly/Jump/Run)

Level 26:    Gravitic Emanation    
 (A) HamiO: Endoplasm Exposure (+2 Acc/Mez)

Level 28:    Inky Aspect    
 (A) HamiO: Endoplasm Exposure (+2 Acc/Mez)

Level 30:    Shadow Slip    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 32:    Dark Extraction    
 (A) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 27
 (33) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (33) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (33) Call to Arms - Endurance/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (34) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown: Level 50+5

Level 35:    Quasar    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 31
 (36) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (36) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (36) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (37) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30
 (37) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 38:    Eclipse    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 27
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance: Level 27
 (39) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (39) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (40) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 41:    Stygian Return    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 44:    Maneuvers    

Level 47:    Tactics    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 21

Level 49:    Vengeance    

Spoiler

Level 6:    Dark Nova Bolt    
 (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 6:    Dark Nova Blast    
 (A) Entropic Chaos - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (15) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (17) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (19) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (21) Entropic Chaos - Chance of Heal Self: Level 20

Level 6:    Dark Nova Emanation    
 (A) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (11) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (13) Detonation - Damage/Endurance/Range: Level 50+5
 (13) Pacing of the Turtle - Accuracy/Endurance: Level 27
 (15) Pacing of the Turtle - Chance of -Recharge: Level 20

Level 6:    Dark Nova Detonation    
 (A) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (23) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 20
 (23) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (25) Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (25) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Strike    
 (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Smite    
 (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage: Level 31
 (40) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (42) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (42) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (42) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Mire    

(A) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (31) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (34) Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (34) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (37) Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment: Level 10
 (40) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 10

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Drain    

(A) Theft of Essence - Healing: Level 27
 (27) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Healing: Level 27
 (29) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Endurance/Healing: Level 27
 (29) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (31) Theft of Essence - Chance for +Endurance: Level 10
 (31) Touch of the Nictus - Chance for Negative Energy Damage: Level 30

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Antagonize    
 (A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage: Level 21

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Step    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points): Level 10

Spoiler

Level 1:    Dark Sustenance

Level 1:    Shadow Step    
 (A) Jaunt - Endurance/Range: Level 50+5

Level 10:    Shadow Recall    
 (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%): Level 10

Level 1:    Brawl    

(A) Accuracy IO: Level 50

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Celerity - +Stealth: Level 15

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 10
 (17) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 20
 (27) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery: Level 30

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Endurance Modification IO: Level 50+5
 (7) Performance Shifter - EndMod: Level 27
 (19) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 21

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    

Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    

Level 4:    Ninja Run    

Level 0:    Portal Jockey    

Level 0:    Task Force Commander    
Level 0:    The Atlas Medallion    
Level 0:    Freedom Phalanx Reserve

Spoiler

Set Bonus Totals:
24% DamageBuff(Smashing)
24% DamageBuff(Lethal)
24% DamageBuff(Fire)
24% DamageBuff(Cold)
24% DamageBuff(Energy)
24% DamageBuff(Negative)
24% DamageBuff(Toxic)
24% DamageBuff(Psionic)

7.65% Max End
41% Enhancement(Accuracy)
5% Enhancement(Heal)
5% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
90% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
7.5% SpeedFlying
241 HP (22.5%) HitPoints
7.5% JumpHeight
7.5% SpeedJumping
Knockback (Mag -4)
Knockup (Mag -4)
MezResist(Confused) 37.5%
MezResist(Held) 37.5%
MezResist(Immobilized) 37.5%
MezResist(Sleep) 37.5%
MezResist(Stunned) 37.5%
MezResist(Terrorized) 37.5%
2.5% (0.04 End/sec) Recovery
20% (0.89 HP/sec) Regeneration
30% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
30% ResEffect(RechargeTime)
30% ResEffect(SpeedRunning)
15.5% Resistance(Smashing)
15.5% Resistance(Lethal)
10.25% Resistance(Fire)
10.25% Resistance(Cold)
5% Resistance(Energy)
5% Resistance(Negative)
5.75% Resistance(Toxic)
5.75% Resistance(Psionic)
7.5% SpeedRunning

Spoiler

Set Bonuses:

Winter's Bite
(Shadow Bolt)
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%

Essence Transfer
(Shadow Bolt)
  20.08 HP (1.87%) HitPoints
  6.25% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Unbreakable Guard
(Absorption)
  80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Decimation
(Ebon Eye)
  1.5% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  12.05 HP (1.12%) HitPoints
  2.25% Max End

Obliteration
(Orbiting Death)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Obliteration
(Sunless Mire)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Luck of the Gambler
(Shadow Cloak)
  7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Luck of the Gambler
(Grant Invisibility)

Blistering Cold
(Gravity Well)
  10% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 10% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 10% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Entomb
(Gravity Well)
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%

Unbreakable Guard
(Black Dwarf)
  2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)

Call to Arms
(Dark Extraction)
  2.5% (0.04 End/sec) Recovery
  16.06 HP (1.5%) HitPoints

Obliteration
(Quasar)
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Unbreakable Guard
(Eclipse)
  2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)

Luck of the Gambler
(Maneuvers)

Luck of the Gambler
(Vengeance)

Winter's Gift
(Shadow Recall)
  20% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 20% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 20% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Performance Shifter
(Stamina)
  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning

Theft of Essence
(Black Dwarf Drain)
  10% (0.45 HP/sec) Regeneration
  1.8% Max End
  5% Enhancement(Heal)
  3% DamageBuff(All)

Kheldian's Grace
(Black Dwarf Mire)
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  3.75% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 6.25%, MezResist(Held) 6.25%, MezResist(Stunned) 6.25%, MezResist(Sleep) 6.25%, MezResist(Terrorized) 6.25%, MezResist(Confused) 6.25%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  3.5% Resistance(Lethal), 3.5% Resistance(Smashing), 3.5% Resistance(Fire), 3.5% Resistance(Cold), 3.5% Resistance(Energy), 3.5% Resistance(Negative), 3.5% Resistance(Psionic), 3.5% Resistance(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Smashing), 9% DamageBuff(Lethal), 9% DamageBuff(Fire), 9% DamageBuff(Cold), 9% DamageBuff(Energy), 9% DamageBuff(Negative), 9% DamageBuff(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Psionic), 80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Crushing Impact
(Black Dwarf Smite)
  1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  12.05 HP (1.12%) HitPoints
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Blessing of the Zephyr
(Black Dwarf Step)
  Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Entropic Chaos
(Dark Nova Blast)
  10% (0.45 HP/sec) Regeneration
  2.25% Max End

Annihilation
(Dark Nova Detonation)
  1.35% Max End

Essence Transfer
(Dark Nova Detonation)
  20.08 HP (1.87%) HitPoints

Pacing of the Turtle
(Dark Nova Emanation)
  2.25% Resistance(Toxic,Psionic), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%

Spoiler

Shadow Bolt: Winter's Bite (4 PPM)
4.0 * ((1.5 / ( 1 + 37.88 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 13.92%

Ebon Eye: Decimation (1 PPM)
1.0 * ((4 / ( 1 + 37.91 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 7.62%

Orbiting Death: Obliteration (3.5 PPM), Eradication (3.5 PPM)
3.5 * ((4 / ( 1 + 55.00 / 100 )) + 2.03) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 20 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 10.25% (Pre-clamp: 8.28%) upon activation
3.5 x 10 / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 20 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 17.95% every 10 seconds

Sunless Mire: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)
3.5 * ((120 / ( 1 + 76.30 / 100 )) + 2.37) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 152.88%)

Gravity Well: Blistering Cold (3 PPM), Entomb (2 PPM)
3.0 * ((20 / ( 1 + 16.82 / 100 )) + 2.07) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 95.75%)
2.0 * ((20 / ( 1 + 16.82 / 100 )) + 2.07) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 63.83%

Quasar: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)
3.5 * ((145 / ( 1 + 76.30 / 100 )) + 3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 25 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 147.72%)

Tactics: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control (1 PPM)

• 1.0 * ((15 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 3.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 4.02%) upon activation
  • 1.0 x 10 / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 2.15%) every 10 seconds
    • Team-1: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^1 = 06.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-2: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^2 = 12.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-3: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^3 = 18.2% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-4: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^4 = 23.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-5: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^5 = 28.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-6: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^6 = 33.1% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-7: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^7 = 37.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-8: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^8 = 41.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds

• League-16: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^16 = 65.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-24: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^24 = 80.0% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-32: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^32 = 88.3% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-34: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^34 = 89.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • League-35: 1 - (1 - 0.065)^35 = 90.0% (90.4%) chance to proc every 10 seconds

Dark Nova Blast: Entropic Chaos (3 PPM)
3.0 * ((4 / ( 1 + 37.91 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 22.00%

Dark Nova Scatter: Achilles' Heel (3.5 PPM)
3.5 * ((12 / ( 1 + 26.50 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000))) = 25.11%

Dark Nova Detonation: Annihilation (3 PPM)
3.0 * ((16 / ( 1 + 63.19 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 22.89%

Black Dwarf Mire: Fury of the Gladiator (3.5 PPM)
3.5 * ((16 / ( 1 + 53.56 / 100 )) + 2.1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 27.17%

Black Dwarf Drain: Touch of the Nictus (3.5 PPM), Theft of Essence (3.5)
3.5 * ((15 / ( 1 + 16.85 / 100 )) + 1.93) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000))) = 86.14%

Black Dwarf Antagonize: Perfect Zinger (3.5 PPM)
3.5 * ((10 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 25.33%

Warshade - Umbral Blast - Umbral Aura.mxd

Edited by Redlynne
  • Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Alright … time to explain the bindloadfile strategy that I use for controlling my Kheldians, because without well written bindloadfile keybinds you're going to find playing a Kheldian WAY MORE annoying that it necessarily needs to be!

So, first of all, I need to explain what my keyboard and mouse setup is, simply so as to make the ergonomics of my user interface is like.
 I use a (wired) full keyboard Apple Keyboard (I'm a Mac user) ... and I use a dirt cheap wired Logitech M100 mouse.  These items look like this:

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

My actual default keybinds that get used for ALL of my alts as a baseline which then gets overwritten by character specific keybind files is this one:

keybinds.txt

Spoiler

1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2"
4 "powexectray 4 2"
5 "powexectray 5 2"
6 "powexectray 6 2"
7 "powexectray 7 2"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
F1 "powexectray 1 3"
F2 "powexectray 2 3"
F3 "powexectray 3 3"
F4 "powexectray 4 3"
F5 "powexectray 5 3"
F6 "powexectray 6 3"
F7 "powexectray 7 3"
F8 "powexectray 8 3"
F9 "powexectray 9 3"
F10 "powexectray 10 3"
shift+1 "powexectray 1 4"
shift+2 "powexectray 2 4"
shift+3 "powexectray 3 4"
shift+4 "powexectray 4 4"
shift+5 "powexectray 5 4"
shift+6 "powexectray 6 4"
shift+7 "powexectray 7 4"
shift+8 "powexectray 8 4"
shift+9 "powexectray 9 4"
shift+0 "powexectray 10 4"
shift+F1 "powexectray 1 5"
shift+F2 "powexectray 2 5"
shift+F3 "powexectray 3 5"
shift+F4 "powexectray 4 5"
shift+F5 "powexectray 5 5"
shift+F6 "powexectray 6 5"
shift+F7 "powexectray 7 5"
shift+F8 "powexectray 8 5"
shift+F9 "powexectray 9 5"
shift+F10 "powexectray 10 5"
ctrl+1 "powexectray 1 6"
ctrl+2 "powexectray 2 6"
ctrl+3 "powexectray 3 6"
ctrl+4 "powexectray 4 6"
ctrl+5 "powexectray 5 6"
ctrl+6 "powexectray 6 6"
ctrl+7 "powexectray 7 6"
ctrl+8 "powexectray 8 6"
ctrl+9 "powexectray 9 6"
ctrl+0 "powexectray 10 6"
ctrl+F1 "powexectray 1 7"
ctrl+F2 "powexectray 2 7"
ctrl+F3 "powexectray 3 7"
ctrl+F4 "powexectray 4 7"
ctrl+F5 "powexectray 5 7"
ctrl+F6 "powexectray 6 7"
ctrl+F7 "powexectray 7 7"
ctrl+F8 "powexectray 8 7"
ctrl+F9 "powexectray 9 7"
ctrl+F10 "powexectray 10 7"
alt+1 "powexectray 1 8"
alt+2 "powexectray 2 8"
alt+3 "powexectray 3 8"
alt+4 "powexectray 4 8"
alt+5 "powexectray 5 8"
alt+6 "powexectray 6 8"
alt+7 "powexectray 7 8"
alt+8 "powexectray 8 8"
alt+9 "powexectray 9 8"
alt+0 "powexectray 10 8"
alt+F1 "powexectray 1 9"
alt+F2 "powexectray 2 9"
alt+F3 "powexectray 3 9"
alt+F4 "powexectray 4 9"
alt+F5 "powexectray 5 9"
alt+F6 "powexectray 6 9"
alt+F7 "powexectray 7 9"
alt+F8 "powexectray 8 9"
alt+F9 "powexectray 9 9"
alt+F10 "powexectray 10 9"
shift+ctrl+1 "inspexec_slot 1"
shift+ctrl+2 "inspexec_slot 2"
shift+ctrl+3 "inspexec_slot 3"
shift+ctrl+4 "inspexec_slot 4"
shift+ctrl+5 "inspexec_slot 5"
shift+ctrl "nop"
F11 say "Ready!$$emote thumbsup"
F12 say "$battlecry$$emote attack"
shift+F11 say "HELP!$$emote whistle"
shift+F12 say "RUN!"
w "+left"
e "+forward"
r "+right"
s "+turnleft"
d "+backward"
f "+turnright"
up "nop"
space "+up"
shift+space "+down"
ctrl+space "powexectray 6 9"
q "powexec_abort"
shift+q "++autorun"
ctrl+q "powexectray 10 9"
a "powexectray 7 9"
shift+a "powexectray 8 9"
ctrl+a "powexectray 9 9"
tilde "targetcustomnear enemy alive$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Quantum$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Void$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Cyst$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Sapper"
shift+tilde "targetcustomnext enemy defeated"
ctrl+tilde "follow"
' "nop"
- "nop"
alt+- "nop"
/ "nop"
; "em smartphone$$windowtoggle contacts"
shift+; "em text$$ah"
\ "menu"
b "nop"
backspace "afk Sending tell…$$autoreply"
c "nop"
comma "show chat$$beginchat /tell $target, "
delete "++first"
down "powexecname Hover"
end "+zoomout"
enter "nop"
shift+enter "afk Typing…$$startchat"
ctrl+enter "em point$$say $target sighted."
equals "nop"
alt+equals "nop"
esc "unselect"
h "nop"
home "+zoomin"
nop "+lookup"
lctrl+lalt "+camrotate"
lcontrol "nop"
lctrl "nop"
left "nop"
leftarrow "nop"
m "map"
mbutton "nop"
mousechord "nop"
mousewheel "nop"
n "nop"
p "powers"
pagedown "sync$$reloadgfx$$camreset$$camdist 24"
pageup "nop"
ralt "nop"
rbutton "+mouse_look"
right "nop"
rightarrow "nop"
sysrq "nop"
shift+[ "screenshot"
t "nop"
tab "target_enemy_next"
ctrl+tab "nop"
shift+tab "target_enemy_prev"v "nop"
ctrl+v "nop"
x "nop"
z "nop"

• The ESC through F1-F12 keys get used.
  • The Tilde through Backspace keys get used.
  • TAB is rarely (if ever) used, but it does happen occasionally.
  • Q and A are usually used for "throttle" functions in games, but I use them here for things like Auto Run/Walk and cancelling power queuing on the Q key (with modifiers for the extra functions) and doing the Ninja Run, Power Surge/Sprint toggling on the A key (with modifiers to differentiate) via slotting of those powers in specific slots in tray 9.
  • WER SDF are my movement keys, and I "invert the T" so as to put side to side strafing movement on top, with turning down below.
  • Backspace is used to return tells.
  • Backslash is used to open the Menu (so as to change costumes, check ID or simply Quit).
  • The Return key I have custom coded to require Shift+Enter to startchat, so as to prevent "rolling startchat" after hitting Enter to actually send a chat.
  • The Semicolon key I have custom bound to toggle my Contacts window (with a smartphone emote). Shift+Semicolon does the same thing for the Auction House.
  • M is simply there to toggle my Map from the keyboard.
  • Spacebar is, of course, Jump and "fly up" ... while Shift+Spacebar is used to "fly down" when needed ... and Control+Spacebar activates the Jump Pack via keybind to a specific slot in tray 9.

spacer.png

Which then brings me to all of the Kheldian keybinds that I layer on top of this (including for controlling Mastermind Pets, as it turns out).

WS.txt

Spoiler

t "powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf$$powexectoggleon Dark Nova"
g "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf"
b "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleon Black Dwarf"
1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2$$powexectray 5 1$$powexectray 1 1"
4 "powexectray 4 2$$powexectray 6 1$$powexectray 2 1"
5 "powexectray 5 2$$powexectray 7 1$$powexectray 3 1"
6 "powexectray 6 2$$powexectray 8 1$$powexectray 4 1"
7 "powexectray 7 2$$powexectray 9 1"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
right "powexecname Shadow Step$$powexecname Black Dwarf Step"
shift+right "powexecname Shadow Slip"
down "powexecname Shadow Recall"
shift+left "powexecname Nebulous Form"
lshift+lbutton "powexecname Shadow Step$$powexecname Black Dwarf Step"

T shifts to Nova Form.
G shifts to Human Form.
B shifts to Dwarf Form.

Right Arrow activates Shadow Step or Black Dwarf Step so as to use the Teleport Rings to visually check destinations manually (if needed).

Shift+Right Arrow activates Shadow Slip for teleportation to other zones.

Down Arrow activates Shadow Recall to summon teammates to your current location.

Shift+Left Arrow toggles on/off Nebulous Form.

LShift+LButton activates Shadow Step or Black Dwarf Step so as to teleport all in one click (the Teleport Bind™).

Simple and easy to use … because I'm not calling up other bindloadfiles depending on what form I'm in, and the power activation keybinds work on a "fall through" implementation where if a key can't be used in one form it'll fall back to being used in the next form, thanks to the Form lockouts.  Additionally, since everything is addressed by tray and slot positions I can rearrange my powers in my trays without needing to rewrite by bindloadfile that controls my user interface.  The only trick is to dedicate Tray 1 to all of your Nova and Dwarf Form powers and keep Tray 1 visible at all times, then use Trays 2-9 for Human Form powers.

Note that the above keybinding scheme is an All In One format which uses only a single bindloadfile to control all three forms (simultaneously?) and relies on the intellegence/situational awareness of the Player to take full advantage of everything and "know" what needs to be done when (and why) when playing a (MFing) Warshade(!).

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

• 3 weeks later

I gotta say I dunno about this build.  I feel like I must be missing something because it doesn't have defense, it doesn't go nuts on damage procs, it's right on the edge of perma-eclipse (84 second recharge, but a 6 second gap on hasten)... you say you want to be maximally efficient with your slots but you've got 6 slots in Orbiting Death of all things, and I don't think a triform build wants to be pausing for two seconds to turn on a damage aura every time they drop into human form!  Meanwhile you've skipped Unchain Essence which is a great power and also takes sets with recharge bonuses. . .

I don't want to belabor the point but I see a lot of slots used inefficiently.  Like for example all of the slots in Health and Stamina - you have 3 free places to slot a Performance Shifter and Panacea procs, you refill your endurance every 90 seconds with Eclipse and whenever you want with Stygian Circle (which refills your health too).  You've made sure to get Dark Nova Emanation out to almost 100 yards, but don't you want to stay close to be using Mires and Quasar anyway?