Lore Pet Bind Command

Infinitum

4 hours ago, Infinitum said:

If i have Longbow radial, how would i change this command to summon them

Delete powexec_location me call thugs

Or is it even possible with Lore pets?

Thanks

Not sure I understand what you want to do. But if as I suspect you want to bind the delete key to summon your lore pet at your current location:

/bind delete "powexec_location me Longbow_Radial_Ally"

I use pretty much the same as above to summon my Fire Imps (Controller pet), but it should work the same way with Lore pets. Not 100% sure on the name of the power (I don't have it unlocked myself), but if you right click the button you can drag from the Incarnate Equip screen and check the power used there. You don't need to replace the spaces in the power name with underscores, I tend to do so as it makes it more obvious which part is command and which target... easier to read basically.

Edited by Lost Ninja

56 minutes ago, Lost Ninja said:

Not sure I understand what you want to do. But if as I suspect you want to bind the delete key to summon your lore pet at your current location:

/bind delete "powexec_location me Longbow_Radial_Ally"

I use pretty much the same as above to summon my Fire Imps (Controller pet), but it should work the same way with Lore pets. Not 100% sure on the name of the power (I don't have it unlocked myself), but if you right click the button you can drag from the Incarnate Equip screen and check the power used there. You don't need to replace the spaces in the power name with underscores, I tend to do so as it makes it more obvious which part is command and which target... easier to read basically.

the name is what i wasnt sure about either.  thats what i was going to go with  i will give it a shot.  thanks!