A couple of simple tweaks

GladDog

Suggestion 1; Change the order in the Epic Power Pool Energy Mastery/ Body Mastery. Tier 1 = Conserve Power, Physical Perfection. Tier 2 = Focused Accuracy, Laser Beam Eyes. Tier 3 = Energy Torrent.

Suggestion 2; Make the Incarnate/ Hybrid core into a true toggle and take away the timer. If the end cost needs to go up, so be it.

I'm fairly sure that the Incarnate Toggles are the way they are as design.  If they were intended to be non-timed Toggles, then I suspect they would need to be substantially weaker.  And then if they were, they wouldn't really fit the themes inherent to the Incarnate system.

I think, however, the in-game text during the crafting process should be a _LOT_ clearer for /all/ of the Incarnate content.  Warn players that these Toggles have time limits on them.  Give all the true numbers for the various clicks.  I've only mucked about with Incarnate stuff on Pineapple, but I probably would have been quite upset if I worked to unlocking those Toggles with actual effort before finding out they're limited that way.

• Like 3