PSI melee

Eirwen

Now I'm not usually a Melee fan, range is more my thing as I can never seem to get this range between myself and the mobs correct, I seem to spend more time trying to edge closer to them to make the punch hit. Anyway I decided to try once again as I have so many hero concepts in my mind. So I picked a PSI melee, and wow I'm impressed. I went with /SR to match it.  I'm loving it, alot of fun, sliding in for the ambush attack. PSI seem's very enjoyable in melee, I think stalker is the only one who have access to the set.  I don't have all the skills yet but looking forward to them.

Stalker, Scrapper, Brutes and Tanker all have access to psi meler.

Fun fact: Greater Psi Blade has a mag 3 hold.

That means you can slot a lot of funny things in here. For example Blistering Cold Chance for Hold to get a mag 6 hold effect. That can hold Bosses! 

Or you can slot 4 damage procs (2 of them purple) and 2 acc/dam to get one hell of an attack. With insight and crit that can hit like a MONSTER TRUCK!!!

On 10/17/2019 at 5:48 AM, Eirwen said:

I can never seem to get this range between myself and the mobs correct, I seem to spend more time trying to edge closer to them to make the punch hit. 

If your keybinds are still mostly default, try this:

<tab> then <f>

Tab targets, then F follows. You'll wind up right in face-punching distance.

Unless they start walking, then you'll follow a few feet behind them, running veeeery slowly like you're mocking their gait.