Paying for base builder - you have free creativity

LongLiveTA

Heya, I've put together 2 bases now, so I guess that makes me a base builder.  

I'd be happy to work on your base, I'll go ahead a roll a toon on Excelsior.  

My global handle is @Lens Perchance hmu when you get a chance and I'll get started!  

edit: 

My toon is called Wynston Wymore. He's a Fire/Ice blaster I tried to make look like a wizard. One of the few concepts the character creator doesn't do real well, but I think I pulled it off.   

I saw a few SG's recruiting, but wasn't sure which one to look for. Ended up running DFB and putting a few levels on him.  

If you want to see a base I made, the <Visions of Tomorrow> base on Indomitable is open to visitors with the passcode VISIONS-5129. It's a hybrid theme, part tech, arcane and industrial. It includes a gaming area, hot tub, restrooms, dormitories and a large area with with crafting and conference tables and a parking garage.  

The other base I made is an under-mountain stronghold for an all Dwarven SG I joined. That one is mostly arcane, with a little tech and industrial details. The crew wanted a 'Mines of Moria' look with lots of pillars. There's also a mystical canal area, with rooms connected by water. It's still needs some refinement. I can check with the leader and see if they want to release a passcode for it.

Edited by Lens Perchance
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 4:31 PM, Lens Perchance said:

Heya, I've put together 2 bases now, so I guess that makes me a base builder.  

I'd be happy to work on your base, I'll go ahead a roll a toon on Excelsior.  

My global handle is @Lens Perchance hmu when you get a chance and I'll get started!  

edit: 

My toon is called Wynston Wymore. He's a Fire/Ice blaster I tried to make look like a wizard. One of the few concepts the character creator doesn't do real well, but I think I pulled it off.   

I saw a few SG's recruiting, but wasn't sure which one to look for. Ended up running DFB and putting a few levels on him.  

If you want to see a base I made, the <Visions of Tomorrow> base on Indomitable is open to visitors with the passcode VISIONS-5129. It's a hybrid theme, part tech, arcane and industrial. It includes a gaming area, hot tub, restrooms, dormitories and a large area with with crafting and conference tables and a parking garage.  

The other base I made is an under-mountain stronghold for an all Dwarven SG I joined. That one is mostly arcane, with a little tech and industrial details. The crew wanted a 'Mines of Moria' look with lots of pillars. There's also a mystical canal area, with rooms connected by water. It's still needs some refinement. I can check with the leader and see if they want to release a passcode for it.

Sorry have been busy with work traveling. You'd have autonomy to make whatever you wanted to be  honest. So you could be as creative as you want (just don't turn everything into a bunch of penis's please). I'd love to set this up, just let me know what you'd need to get going.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later
On 10/29/2019 at 4:47 PM, Sakai said:

Lol. A base full of penises would REALLY suck. 

This made me laugh.

• Like 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

I could use someone to help spruce up my SG base for "Freak Force" on Excelsior , right now its a big empty looking sewer, I would like to keep the sewer look or something kind  of appropriate for a SG full of "freak's".; if anyone is interested email me in game @thraxis or on here.

Edited by Thraxis