Explore the Evermaze! (Everlasting)

kyothinks

For over a month now, I have been working hard on a very special, top-secret base editing project, and now that it has been completed and tested I am delighted to introduce to you the Evermaze!

screenshot_191021-10-50-13.thumb.jpg.b9ec6ea3db02f7b43f430a3b4aaa32cc.jpg

The Evermaze is a combination maze, scavenger hunt, and escape room located on the Everlasting server. It has many areas which could be utilized for roleplaying or for thematic screenshots, and can be enjoyed alone or with friends. There are portals hidden throughout the maze which lead to other areas, and within those areas more portals are hidden. I have written clues to find the interactive objects, which can be found here attached to images of the areas in which they are located. The last clue refers to an object located within the maze itself.

I left the top of the maze open so that you can choose to fly, jump, or teleport over it to access different areas if you so choose. Please be aware that this can be dangerous as you could potentially fall to your death, Management will not be held responsible for injury or death caused by crossing the boundaries of the maze.

You can visit the Evermaze using the base passcode EVERMAZE-8637. Please feel free to send me an in-game e-mail at @kyothinks if you have any questions or comments. Thank you!

(x-posted from the Everlasting forums with minor modifications to include server info. Apologies if this is not allowed.)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Harry_Canyon said:

Funny enough, this is exactly how my Labyrinth started over on Torchbearer.  I just wanted to do the tight maze all over, and it evolved into pure madness.  This looks pretty sweet though, I will give it a romp.

I'll be honest, when I saw your post for the Labyrinth, I was a little bit crestfallen at first because I thought we were doing the exact same thing and nobody would check mine out after seeing yours. But I went and made an alt on Torchbearer to go run the Labyrinth (which was pretty cool!) and realized, two cakes are better than one cake, so I figured I'd go ahead and post anyway. Two of us doing a similar thing just means great minds think alike!

• Like 2

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who enjoys making mazes. :)

i made a SG base that has a hedge maze and I small maze inside it as well but I started another base that's going to be a massive maze. I will have to make a few Alts to check yours out, I love running mazes!

if your ever on excelsior please check mine out, it's not as epic as yours but it gave me something to start with.

and your screenshot looks a-MAZE-ing!!

Just wanted to update to let folks know that I'm closing this down tonight (10/28) and reopening it with some minor modifications on Friday (11/1) so that Chaos United can run an event in it! If you were hoping to check it out this week, sorry to disappoint, but I really need the time to spruce it up a little.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later