Updates Crash Tequila

Project13Hertz

Doing some investigating, I discovered that every time it crashes, it's when it's trying to download the 64-bit version of cityofheroes.exe, and it always fails on the permissions stage. For some reason, when it creates the hc-bin64 folder, it gives it permissions that prevent it from writing to it with that specific file.

Oh yes, and deleting the entire folder and re-downloading doesn't fix it any more.

TequilaActivityLog.txt

Edited by Project13Hertz

12 minutes ago, JasonZZ said:

Check and make sure your antivirus isn't wrongly flagging it. I had a similar problem and that was the cause.

Thanks for your suggestion. As soon asI disabled my AV, the download went smoothly. Now to see if adding an exception will make the next update work.

Well my Tequila crashes half way through the download of whatever its downloading. I have an exception for it and the entire coh folder in my AV....unless malwarebytes is somehow flagging it but I don't think so as it never sends an alert.

So now I have to launch tequila and quickly double click homecoming before the crash and if it time it right CoH launches.

So what else can be done?

• Like 1

25 alts with all the badges!