Cold Hand of Death (Day Job - Dark Astoria)

Ropey

Supposedly, you can get this badge anywhere in DA (that isn't covered by another badge, naturally); however, I've been through DA and Echo: DA and can't get the badge to trigger anywhere. Am I missing something? Thanks!

Logging out anywhere in DA where you're not getting the Mortician or Caregiver buff should grant it. I usually put my characters on the ledge of the base of the hospital building by the TUNNEL portal and it works there. If you're not sold it's being granted just log back in to the character after 5-10 minutes and it should show a few seconds of the +res+def buff in your temp powers window.

It's a useful day job for Electric and Radiation Armor due to the defense buff and resistance buff in areas where they're weak. 

Echo:DA is the same way with mortician (should grant everywhere). In incarnate DA you can get mortician in the level 54 Mot area but they long ago stopped the two day jobs at once thing.

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

For dark Astoria, use ur base teleporter to enter the zone. You are now near base entrance and hospital, move to the wall nearest you and log out there  You'll get the badge.

Mortician, the graveyard in striga or shark, or warp from your base to echo dark Astoria and log out right where you appear.  Or warp from your base to first ward. You appear in the graveyard, log out there for that badge.

1 hour ago, MetaVileTerror said:

Note:  New Dark Astoria is one of those places where you don't get the little pop-up icon under your health bar indicating that you're in a Day Job location.  But you are.  Just log out for an hour, and check your Badge progress afterward.   You should see progress.

Same with the log out anywhere in first ward. As long as it is not a spot for any other day job such as the other three from that zone, or the hospital or the graveyard you should get progress. I find logging out by the dimension tunnel to be the best and safest for that one

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1