Dark VG Interest ... ???

The 1 Endless Waltz

Hey all, I've made a stunning realization (although this was a "valid idea" back towards the end of Live, I think ... ??? )

But I have a simple concept for a Villain Group, and that is "The Heart of Darkness" (or maybe "The League of Shadows") <,<

Requirement to be a member? It's super simple... have at least  one dark set for your power pools. [] Willing to accept Warshades. []

Short of VEATs and PBs, every AT -can- be a Dark/Dark and either have access to Dark or Soul Mastery.

I imagine it'd make "sense" for a Necro/Miasma MM to be leader of it all, and the higher officers would be the Dark/Dark's

• Like 3

Well, I did post this in the Roleplaying Section of the Forums. So, yes some sort of RP would be nice.

Whether it's the casual antics of ne'erdowells, or it's the deep machinations of black souls doomed for the pit.

Or somewhere in-between, that's open to debate. My understanding is Everlasting is the main RP server here?

But I am open to another home for this group. Although I am kind of keen of the idea and irony of such a VG

making it's home on Torchbearer. 

Yes I do realize that that the VEAT's can eventually get access to Soul Mastery but they're pigeonholed by their main pools.

I do realize the Warshades aren't truly Dark Powers but the pools being named Umbral or Latin for Shade. 

Plus certain aspects of their Aura is a reskinned version of Dark Aura. I realize that they're not always welcomed

in a party or group cuz of the extra spawns. I welcome the challenge, and I rather enjoy the idea of doing

"Crazy 8's" conquering all the challenges of the Isles under a Cloak of Darkness. If we're so emboldened,

downing all the trials or the Incarnates and taking over the powers of Dark Astoria to claim the Multiverse.

Think it'd be fitting for such an accord to be forged on Halloween, as some perceive it to be among the darkest of nights.

I find it rather amusing if there came to be a SG that'd act as a foil to "us." ... Something along the lines of ... 

"The Torchbearers" where all the members among them would have at least one of their pools be fire. =p 

... And Peacebringers for the parity... I realize that this would also exclude VEATs again. My apologies, but that's the concept. 

One thing I never quite got back on Live was no way  for SGs and VGs to try to pester each other outside of Raids if/when they ever worked.

Champions Online Nemesis System was neat and had some potential. But that's another topic for a different section. 

11 minutes ago, The 1 Endless Waltz said:

Well, I did post this in the Roleplaying Section of the Forums. So, yes some sort of RP would be nice.

Whether it's the casual antics of ne'erdowells, or it's the deep machinations of black souls doomed for the pit.

Or somewhere in-between, that's open to debate. My understanding is Everlasting is the main RP server here?

But I am open to another home for this group. Although I am kind of keen of the idea and irony of such a VG

making it's home on Torchbearer.

Yes, the unofficial RP shard is Everlasting, although I suppose you might find some roleplayers on Reunion due to time zone issues for European roleplayers.

Well, if you do get around creating the SG on Everlasting, consider me interested, as I have precisely a dark/dark redside corruptor who probably would fit in well. 🙂

• 1 month later