Peacebringer vs. 54x8 Carnies, Arachnos (video)

This is a compilation of my Peacebringer soloing 54x8 Carnies and Arachnos. I tried to show some of the harder fights without making it too dull. Feel free to let me know how I did. 😄

I use a tri-form build with a human form ST chain and 32.5% s/l defense in all forms. (I also get to 45% s/l defense with toggles turned on for AV fights.) 

I cleared the entire Arachnos mission and died once. The Carnie map I got maybe half way through. The fights got pretty tedious, but it was definitely doable. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Honest Abe said:

Apart from the ending sequence, I really like 1:17-1:35...a few misses...phase shifting...then finally a quick 1, 2, 3 for the KO.

Heh, that Master Illusionist was a pain. She was phasing and debuffing my tohit, so when she wasn't phased I would miss. 🤣

Edited by Septipheran

21 hours ago, nicoliy said:

You make me want to do this with my shade, but I’ve never recorded a video before lol.

It should be doable. I did 54x8 Carnies on my human warshade before the snap. Having positional defense and leveraging stuns were the keys to succeeding at the time. With a procced out PPM build I imagine that it'll be a fair bit easier. 

Edited by Septipheran

3 hours ago, Septipheran said:

It should be doable. I did 54x8 Carnies on my human warshade before the snap. Having positional defense and leveraging stuns were the keys to succeeding at the time. With a procced out PPM build I imagine that it'll be a fair bit easier. 

I more meant make a video lol.

• Haha 1